Locust's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:596613212
Discord name: NeoAltra#3331
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 w and 3d. My time appears to have gone back a few hours for some reason.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MDT and MST
Character name(s): "Locust" Oren
Civilian name: Oren
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A1 PVT, Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 PVT, CI-A, Internal Ambassador and Director.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one warn for Fail RP and RDM. I was playing 860 and left the forest, killing a gensec and a researcher. I was not aware at the time that I was not allowed out as someone had told me you could leave it. I was banned from Site Affairs for accidentally killing someone with a Spas-12. Asked a gensec officer if I could test my weapon and tried to shoot him in the chest. I have been having hand spasms sometimes and my mouse is frustratingly sensitive to movement, so the cursor went too far up and it hit him in the head. I was banned for 3 hours.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am wanting to move up in the world and this feels like the most natural course of action. I believe that being a Site Advisor will also give me a better insight into how the Site runs.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I am very hard working and constantly thinking up ideas to make what I manage better. I have cooked up many ideas with Dalton and Ethics that have been approved or are in the works. I also have a good relationship with a lot of important people in different areas of the Site.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Advisors manage different areas of the site, and will advise them and the Site Director on the best course of action. They will also help to review these areas and make sure that their information and rules are up to date.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
To preface this, I asked Osoro Mutekin to write this for me, as I am not a good progressing writer. He wrote the first two paragraphs of this and I give him full credit and ownership of this piece:

A simple life. That was what was destined for Mire Oren from the very day he was born, or at least, that was what his peers would say. Born on a farm in the outskirts of a nameless town within Missouri, Mire was considered a hard worker from the get go. By the time he was able to work alongside his siblings at the mere age of 8, he was already considered at the top of his field in caring for the agriculture around the farm. He did his best for his family by all means necessary, caring for them above all else. However, as the years passed, it was clear that an impending fate had different plans for the young man. Four years went by with ease, Mire constantly bringing up the curve and working his very best on the farm. It was only interrupted by the shrill cry of his mother from their humble home. mire brought his gaze up from the crops he was tending to, bringing his sights onto the home. His eyes widened at the sight. A swarm of locust had completely invaded his home. This in itself was not a terrifying prospect. Insects were often the bane of their existence, but it was minor more than anything. It wasn't until one of his siblings came out, screaming as they clutched at their arm. It had been gnawed off down to the bone, blood pouring onto the porch of their house. Mire knew something was wrong. His first instinct was to run in, never shying away from the danger he was going to put himself in. Yet he froze. God, why did he freeze?

[10:58 AM]
The screams of his family members filled the air in a disgusting, immoral rhapsody that served only to dig into his cerebellum and make a home for life in his head. His short, short life, he believed. Mire fell to his knees as the corpses of his family lie on the porch. No more will to fight, no more will to combat the locust. The insects made a beeline for him, but instead of consuming him alongside the rest of his family.. something else happened. The locust were being controlled. A voice called out to him. "I leave you here as a monument to my strength... To tell the world just what I am and how strong I can be." The insects disappeared, leaving Mire as the lone survivor in their wake. A blessing? A curse? Mercy? A living hell. After a few hours passed, the Foundation arrived with their task force in order to make investigations on the creature's path. There, they found a lone boy curled up in the fetal position, losing himself between unconsciousness and sobbing to try and cope with the trauma he had been put through. A lone researcher brought him up, and through this experience, the researcher opted to adopt the poor with the idea of building him up in his image. It had taken a lot of therapy and training to get Mire to where he was when he formally joined the Foundation, but eventually, Mire found a new sense of self. A strength that had been hiding within. With his trauma fueling that strength, the new agent knew that he needed to have fortitude both mental and physical to overcome the challenges that awaited him within this hellish Foundation. This was the birth of "Locust", a man who would go on to make strides for the Internal Affairs Department.

After a few years, Oren would feel the drive he had slipping. He started to feel like his work and ideas were being wasted in the Internal Affairs department. Yes, he had made many improvements to the Site, but the problems still persisted. Gensec still killed D-Class and their own mercilessly and without reason, Researchers not following the CoE, and even new recruits perverting their newfound power to attempt to cause chaos within this new family he had found. Oren started to realize that now was the time. His Ambassadors were ready for the next step in their career, moving up as he left. He put in his application for Site Advisor as slots were open. The old Site Director had died suddenly and left Ms. Halo to take over. She had been doing wonderfully and he felt confident that he could work under her without trouble. And now, all he could do was wait.

Reactions: Jewel

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ massive support
I have had the privilege of interacting with Locust almost daily and I have nothing but great things to say! He is very kind and cares about withholding the rules of the server even if that results in someone angry for getting caught braking them. He has a heart of gold and willing to help anyone in need! I believe Locust would be an amazing fit for this position.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+Support
locust is probably the nicest person maybe besides a few people ive met in CG. he deserves this position.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on their respective site. After observing your continued service in the department of internal affairs, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Site Advisor Locust​

Status
Not open for further replies.