Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbia

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 17, 2024
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA):UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):LoftLivers
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Around 2 Months now after i stopped playing around a year ago
In what country are you located?:United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank)PVT Disturbia(No reg)
NWO name (regiment and rank):KGB JLT Disturbedd
Civilian name: Disturb
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550830224
Discord ID: disturbia94.
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warns: FailRP,RDM,Basecamping x2,Misuse of Equipment and LTARP
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I used to play on a now shut down SRP CityRP server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Around 2-3 hours as I'm currently still in education.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I want to become a Gamemaster because I want to make the server more enjoyable for everyone and fill that space between Wars when everyone has nothing to do, I want to entertain people and also keep the community active and hopefully even increase the amount of people playing on this server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am a fast learner and also I'm always ready to help with anything, I'm constantly active and also enjoy participating in events, being one of the first to apply to help out in the events since I joined, I also wish to become more comfortable using the GMOD building tools.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Psychosis Virus
The CRB have secretly infected members of the USSR and NATO with a new virus, it causes whoever is infected to turn rabid, attacking all those around them, friend or foe, however, we do not know who is infected, USSR and NATO must work together to either find a cure or to find the CRB bunker code and find the list of those infected, the clock is ticking until they inevitably turn feral, can they set their differences aside for the good of their soldiers?

VIP Rescue
NATO/USSR have a high ranking member hiding in the region from foreign mercenaries, we do not know their identity, but we must find who they are and protect them at all costs. Find the clues scattered around the map and piece together the identity of the VIP, watch out though, the mercenaries are also looking and they don't believe in ROE...

KGB/RMP Coup.

The KGB/RMP have had enough of the weak leaders they've seen in recent history and believe they can do a better job, they stormed the NHC/SSHC meeting rooms during a meeting and took all of the leaders hostage , SAS/STS must try to save these hostages as quickly as possible, however they do not know which regiments are still loyal to the leaders or if they've sided with the Traitors, they must act quickly, before the hostages are executed...

(The events are rather small because if they're too long people would quickly lose interest or they might have to delay the war which nobody wants)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Nuclear Winter:
The negotiations didn't work...NATO and the USSR launched their thermonuclear weapons at each other without warning the ground forces, USSR and NATO must work together to try and escape this impending doom, but its no use, its too late, the map is thrust into a nuclear winter where going outside without a gas mask and radiation suit will result in slow and painful death. Little do they know, the NWO remnants have infiltrated the region,with plans to wipe out NATO and USSR once and for all, can they work together to find and destroy the remanant HQ? Or will they resort to their old ways and try to wipe eachother off the face of the planet?

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:
Meth Lab:
Somewhere either in the base or outside it, there is a meth lab supplying the soldiers with illicit substances, can they find and destroy this lab or will they fail, and drug use will run rampant through the base until the next war
SAS / STS:
VIP Kidnapping:
A VIP has appeared on the map, can they find and Kidnap them before they leave?(If they do kidnap they gain 5Mil war funds via the VIPS tactical tablet)
IVG / ISAF:
Humanitarian Crisis:
Due to the conflict between USSR and NATO, civilian homes have been wiped off the planet, ISAF and IVG must help rebuild society before the press arrive and denounce the faction, majorly affecting their standing with the rest of the world(If they don't rebuild quick enough press arrive, take photos and the side loses 2mil war funds(Higher ups cant be seen supporting this heinous acts)) can they successfully rebuild before its too late?

JAF / SWB:
The helicopters are broken down, can they find the necessary parts scattered around the map to repair their helis?The other faction has the same problem and are also looking for the parts too...(Whichever side fails loses their helicopters for the war)
1stAL / 17thAR:
A mysterious arms dealer left some tanks at airfield... Can they get to the tanks and return them to the base first? Giving them a huge boost in Armoured Vehicles?

Last edited:
Neutral (leaning to -support)

all the events you have written down are realy small , i want more information to actual see if you are good or not.

Virus event is something i don't recommend even trying as it has a lot of logistical problems i already think of.

Map change event , sorry but for a mapchange event is this awfully low on information.

Disturbia

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 17, 2024
Nuclear Winter(logistics)
Change map to the Siberia map we almost used for the last map change event(Got cancelled and replaced with an on map one)
Have NATO and USSR work together to try and destroy the NWO Remnants(Remnants have access to tanks and helicopters but NATO/USSR don't due to the nuke destroying all their equipment; they still have access to light vehicles such as Humvees etc, however if they can steal it they can have it(maybe add some weak armoured vehicles like a boxer dotted around the map as relics of the past.).)The remnants have a base only accessible if you have the keypad code and the code can be found in one of two ways, Finding documents with part of the code on(could be riddles to make it last longer) or by kidnapping the SMAR of the remnants and interrogating the code out of him. The NWO remnants would have a stable foothold on the Map as it is their hideout, meaning they would have built up fobs, access to things such as UAV , Napalm etc, making it more difficult for the alliance to take over. The NATO/USSR would still have access to rally points and 1 or 2 HQs for balancing reasons otherwise it'd be near impossible for them to win. The NATO/USSR base can be a FOB built in the tunnel on the map, with an airlock added for the Toxic Surface reason. Over time slowly start letting the alliance win for story reasons.

Rolfo

Mar 9, 2024
+Support
Event ideas have a lot of potential with low information and there is no problem with giving him a chance to show his creativity

Robert Harrison

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Feb 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @Disturbia ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please get in contact with me on teamspeak or discord (kowalski00)​

Status
Not open for further replies.