LOOK AT WHAT IS SAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonah12345672

May 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Keven bone i think
Your SteamID: 76561199290206166
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199290206166/
Date of ban: i forgot g mod will not let me on rn so
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): i was banned for Ltap stacked warns a Being very toxic
Who banned you: cant get on gmod so idk
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i think it was UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try to take my meds explain in a sec
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes a lot
Why should you be unbanned: I have Bipolar and Stage 2 Arm cancer cant spell the cancer so i am not gonna try and when i take both of the meds for my bipolar i cant
function and I either take my medicine that lets me not be an a****** all the time or take medicine that lets me live so I mostly take my cancer medication to live and that is why I am like this all the time and I never thought that I'd have to address this but I felt like it would at least tell everyone why I have so many warrants and why I'm such a vulgar person all the time and I am sorry that I cannot take my medication all the time
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: take my meds?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i want to play and i love playing on it but i some times cant controll my self and btw cant spell so just try to make this out

jonah12345672

May 23, 2022
YES BY MY OWN ADMISSON I WAS TOXIC BUT ITS BEUCASE I WANT TO LIVE IF YOU LOOK AT IT I SAID I HAD CANCER its now stage 3 so i am takeing my cancer meds and not my bypoler SO I CAN TRY TO LIVE

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @jonah12345672 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through your appeal and reviewing your punishments beforehand im afraid I have to say you will stay banned as of now. I understand you have a serious condition but as you have been severely toxic toward some Members of our Community and very rude towards the Staff Team I cannot allow you as of now to return to the Server. You are free to apply at a later date for a reduction of your Ban but for now, you will stay banned.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.