LOOK AT WHAT IS SAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonah12345672

May 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Keven bone i think
Your SteamID: 76561199290206166
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199290206166/
Date of ban: i forgot g mod will not let me on rn so
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): i was banned for Ltap stacked warns a Being very toxic
Who banned you: cant get on gmod so idk
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i think it was UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try to take my meds explain in a sec
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes a lot
Why should you be unbanned: I have Bipolar and Stage 2 Arm cancer cant spell the cancer so i am not gonna try and when i take both of the meds for my bipolar i cant
function and I either take my medicine that lets me not be an a****** all the time or take medicine that lets me live so I mostly take my cancer medication to live and that is why I am like this all the time and I never thought that I'd have to address this but I felt like it would at least tell everyone why I have so many warrants and why I'm such a vulgar person all the time and I am sorry that I cannot take my medication all the time
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: take my meds?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i want to play and i love playing on it but i some times cant controll my self and btw cant spell so just try to make this out

jonah12345672

May 23, 2022
YES BY MY OWN ADMISSON I WAS TOXIC BUT ITS BEUCASE I WANT TO LIVE IF YOU LOOK AT IT I SAID I HAD CANCER its now stage 3 so i am takeing my cancer meds and not my bypoler SO I CAN TRY TO LIVE

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @jonah12345672

You were banned on the 06/12/2023 , for Stacked Bans, Severe Toxicity and LTARP by Derek White.

By spamming your post being rude towards the staff team will not rolelin your favor, so im going to advise you to wind it in.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @jonah12345672 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through your appeal and reviewing your punishments beforehand im afraid I have to say you will stay banned as of now. I understand you have a serious condition but as you have been severely toxic toward some Members of our Community and very rude towards the Staff Team I cannot allow you as of now to return to the Server. You are free to apply at a later date for a reduction of your Ban but for now, you will stay banned.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.