Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Your in-game name: Loviatar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:610726313
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199546166311/
Date of ban: 10 / 9 /23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM / toxicity / ban evasion
Who banned you: Regal
Ban length?: 9 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours (perm maybe? idk)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I dont see why this is so serious. I joined on my main to have some fun. I was enjoying the server and I called someone a retard. In my eyes retard is not a bad word and I was just having fun. I was brought to a sit and told I was going to be banned for two weeks for toxicity. I then out of anger killed the person who reported me in the sir. I rejoined the same night on my alt this account and began to play. I have played for a week straight by helping people, providing rp for the server and having fun. You can see I have no warns, arrests or any punishment as I was having so much fun and being dedicated I applied for staff and for an RP spot to better the server. I was behaving and not causing problems and even helping new plays with problems. I as well read over all the rules to make sure I didnt do anything bad so I could not be in trouble.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? On my alt for 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I believe that my first ban length was far to harsh. A 2 week ban for saying retard and RDM is a bit much in my opinion. I then got on this server and did everything I could do to better the server and make it more enjoyable for people around me. I am sorry for what I said as I didnt know it was against the rules nor did I know it hurt his feelings. Since then I have been on my best behavior and tried to make it enjoyable for everyone around me.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: My time on this account should prove that. Had I known saying retard was against the rules I would have not done it. As for the ban evasion I only did so because I believed that it was to harsh for what I did and just wanted to play. Since on this account I broke no rules and was dedicated to helping the server where I could.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin because I enjoy this server alot. I did not want to ban evade but I did not know what else to do at that time. I really was sorry for what I did on my main and since I joined on this account I have done nothing but be kind to people and try to give RP to others. I was so dedicated to the server I applied to staff as I wanted to help out more to make it more enjoyable to others and applied for CL4 so I could help newer players with more RP. I am fine if I have to wait out my original ban which is only a week at this point, but I just want to rejoin so I can have fun again and still want to go for staff so I can help the server and its players. I was going to buy the XK class as well because I was enjoying it so much I wanted to donate to show my support.

Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hi Loviatar, thanks for making this appeal. I'm the one who banned you.

I banned you because I was going through some things and noticed some things off about your account, details for member reviewing this appeal. When I brought you in, I asked you if you were using anything that might mess up your IP, you said no. I asked if you were ban evading, and you said yes. I said you'd be getting banned for ban evasion, and you said 'Cant believe it took you a week to find me. I'll come back dont worry' so I banned you.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Yes I get that. I was not denying that I was evading and being honest when asked. I was surprised that it took over a week is all before I was banned as I thought I was just ok. I was just having fun on the server and just want to help it. Its why I behaved on this account and applied to staff to help.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Loviator

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny your appeal because you admitted to ban evasion. Regardless if you want to play the server or not, the minimum time for ban evasion is an 8 week ban, plus whatever other punishment you might be given along with it. In addition, staff have the ability to deviate from punishment guidelines if they feel it is needed.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.