Accepted Lower the time for the personel tablet or change the animation

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will either change the time to pull out the personnel tablet, or change the animation to make it separate from guns.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Lessens the confusion for researchers, as it has the same animation as pulling out a gun and when getting ID checked if you push 2 too fast it looks as if you're pulling a weapon, this change will have a potential fix for that confusion and prevent people from getting killed because of it. for example this

This could also make it more convenient to look for kidnapped people as the few extra seconds could mean getting a peak at their headcam before they get it stripped ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[ This suggestion could make it harder for CI to kidnap people and vise versa. ]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[ I believe this suggestion should be accepted as it could clear up a lot of confusion when switching to the personnel tablet, with people thinking its a gun. ]

Reactions: HarrisonCourt

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023
+Support

- As someone who is A-1 we have to deal with people who pull out their tablets to "scare" us and it is really annoying

- It also has no purpose for making that animation for a tablet.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
+Support
- I've been killed too many times while meaning to pull out my keycard and clicked personal tablet instead while getting ID checked..

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Tyrone Tiggle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We'll remove the animation from the personnel tablet.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.