Lucid's Moderator app

Status
Not open for further replies.

[AU] REDX

May 16, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kenwayxo
For how long have you played on CG MRP: idk how to know that but all ik i have played for a long time like my play time can reach 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: Egypt
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): nope
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG LCPL Lucid
Civilian name: | Lucid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:542950136
Do you have a mic?: no but i can do what i can do with mic
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i posted a pic down there
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yeah
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yeah
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- from 4 to 6h
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I want to make sure when there is no admins or moderation on, i'll be the one to step up and help everyone out if i'm on. I am always good to contact, if you need something for me to do, i'll tell you what time I can get on to be there. I do my best to get somewhere or some place at the exact time and try my best to help out the most. If possible I could get to learn a bunch of cool stuff that staff can be really useful anywhere and maybe help my learning to start off being a staff member

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Open-Minded - I am a very open-minded person which I think is essential for anyone who wants to work on a staff team. I love to learn new things, and I am always growing as a person and with my skillsets. In other words, I love to learn. I am also a very open-minded person in the sense that I listen to all sides of a story, argument, or just in general. I am not a person who will quickly jump to conclusions as I like to reason and keep an open mind. This also means I do not hold any bias which I think is very important, especially if I were to be on the staff team and I'm a nice person. I'm not in a hurry. I look for evidence a lot.I don't take any decision without a good reason. i will keep the server normal without any Problems. i will help anyone need my help. I am respectful with all members. I am very calm with anyone.
I love civil gamers and I like the community and it's overall enjoyment. and I want for me and other players to have a better playing expirence. I have been playing civil gamers for about a year and a half now and it is the first and only RP server on Gmod that I have played on. I do report when I see someone do something that breaks the rules and after a while of doing this I thought why don't I just become a part of staff. The main reason i think I should be accepted is because I would be a great help to the community helping with basic things like player reports teleporting and other needs. Also on the server I have a lot of moments when I am not busy so I can help out players a lot. I also respect everyone Race, Religion, Gender and, Ethnicity. I also put a lot of effort into M-RP as I worked my way up. I also have a lot of expirence with player diss as it has happened to me many times so I know what it feels like. I also usally like to take account of what others feel like in situations that could be hurting them. overall i just want to help the civil gamers community.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
-Support
Hey lucid, I have gone for a -Support for several reason's.

1st Reason- You are 14 years of age, this means you require permission from Falcon to have made this application, however it does not seem that you have got permission (if you have please screenshot it and add it to the application).

2nd Reason- You have not filled in 2 questions that are mandatory for the application (How long have you played and time zone)

3rd Reason- Although you have many strengths, the other questions asked have been answered with 1 word or is just a poor answer overall.

My suggestion to you is that you first get permission from Falcon and that you put some more thought into the application. From what I can see you haven't really thought about the application other then the last 2 questions.

Apart from this I wish you luck!

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

- Support

- You are under age. Nothing wrong with this in terms of actual staff capability or maturity, however the first step to anything you apply for is always read the Terms/Conditions and get consent off the applicable rank.
- The overall application is really weak and poor and I recommend you withdraw the application, try build it up over the cooldown period, gather the required permissions/consent from the applicable ranks as well as format the application better as based off this application, I would gather you to be quite an unorganised person
- The reason you want to become mod is quite poor and not really what you'd be a moderator for. Sure, you can unstuck yourself and what not, but the priority is making sure that the players of the server are enjoying their experience by using the tools and commands available to you in a non-abusive and in the best way possible. Simply, unstucking yourself in a war isn't the best thing to say.

Finally, the overall statement "I am not in a hurry" is heavily contradicted by this entire application as no offence, however, it looks like it has been wrote in about 10 minutes. There are bits of information missing, the format is inconsistent and there's no effort put into it.

-
Next up, I'm not too sure how your knowledge is in terms of commands and you WILL be taught them if accepted however, the increase your chances, I recommend learning a couple ULX command and administrator commands. They're easy to find, a few to note are
!bring " "
!goto " "
!mute " "
!gag " "
as well as look at a few !menu commands if you have the chance.

Therefore, when the question "what leverage do you have over other applicants", you can say you understand the basic GMOD administrative commands.

[AU] REDX

May 16, 2021

- Support

- You are under age. Nothing wrong with this in terms of actual staff capability or maturity, however the first step to anything you apply for is always read the Terms/Conditions and get consent off the applicable rank.
- The overall application is really weak and poor and I recommend you withdraw the application, try build it up over the cooldown period, gather the required permissions/consent from the applicable ranks as well as format the application better as based off this application, I would gather you to be quite an unorganised person
- The reason you want to become mod is quite poor and not really what you'd be a moderator for. Sure, you can unstuck yourself and what not, but the priority is making sure that the players of the server are enjoying their experience by using the tools and commands available to you in a non-abusive and in the best way possible. Simply, unstucking yourself in a war isn't the best thing to say.

Finally, the overall statement "I am not in a hurry" is heavily contradicted by this entire application as no offence, however, it looks like it has been wrote in about 10 minutes. There are bits of information missing, the format is inconsistent and there's no effort put into it.

-
Next up, I'm not too sure how your knowledge is in terms of commands and you WILL be taught them if accepted however, the increase your chances, I recommend learning a couple ULX command and administrator commands. They're easy to find, a few to note are
!bring " "
!goto " "
!mute " "
!gag " "
as well as look at a few !menu commands if you have the chance.

Therefore, when the question "what leverage do you have over other applicants", you can say you understand the basic GMOD administrative commands.
alr about my age i said i am 14yr but i forgot to type that i will be 15 after like 45days so thats why i did not ask about permission

[AU] REDX

May 16, 2021
-Support
Hey lucid, I have gone for a -Support for several reason's.

1st Reason- You are 14 years of age, this means you require permission from Falcon to have made this application, however it does not seem that you have got permission (if you have please screenshot it and add it to the application).

2nd Reason- You have not filled in 2 questions that are mandatory for the application (How long have you played and time zone)

3rd Reason- Although you have many strengths, the other questions asked have been answered with 1 word or is just a poor answer overall.

My suggestion to you is that you first get permission from Falcon and that you put some more thought into the application. From what I can see you haven't really thought about the application other then the last 2 questions.

Apart from this I wish you luck!
alr about my age i said i am 14yr but i forgot to type that i will be 15 after like 45days so thats why i did not ask about permission

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Lucid, unfortunately I will have to go with -support today

I have no prior interactions with you I have only seen you on the server a couple times recently.

Along with that, you are 14 years of age. You have to be 15 or older to apply for staff, I understand that you will be 15 in 45 days but if I were you, I'd wait those days until you get more known in the community, and make an application then.

Best of luck

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support
+Activity
-Not Met Age Requirements
-Unsure of Rule Knowledge, with the warns especially are extensive.

Good afternoon, sadly today I must give you a -support for this application, the biggest factors is that of your age and experience. Shared with my other colleagues in the staff team. I do wish to see you up there however, age requirements, rule knowledge and wide presence and trust within the community are the fundamentals of a staff member in MRP.

Regards,

-Dmitri

[AU] REDX

May 16, 2021
-Support
+Activity
-Not Met Age Requirements
-Unsure of Rule Knowledge, with the warns especially are extensive.

Good afternoon, sadly today I must give you a -support for this application, the biggest factors is that of your age and experience. Shared with my other colleagues in the staff team. I do wish to see you up there however, age requirements, rule knowledge and wide presence and trust within the community are the fundamentals of a staff member in MRP.

Regards,

-Dmitri
when i got my warns it was my first days in the server and about my age i just wanted to help the server and you can try me if i am bad as staff then you can remove

AG LCPL Lucid

[AU] REDX

May 16, 2021
Hi Lucid, unfortunately I will have to go with -support today

I have no prior interactions with you I have only seen you on the server a couple times recently.

Along with that, you are 14 years of age. You have to be 15 or older to apply for staff, I understand that you will be 15 in 45 days but if I were you, I'd wait those days until you get more known in the community, and make an application then.

Best of luck
i am a old player in this server i just used more names like Kenway0x and oliver richard scott william then now its Lucid
you can ask 10thSD WO Tommy1

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

- Poor application
- Hasn't met age requirement
- Not seen active IG/TS3

Please do not reply to each individual verdict on your application, instead do one big reply addressing multiple verdicts.

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
-Neutral

-Semi-active
-Unsure on rule knowledge

Hey Lucid, I wish you best of luck on your moderator application

Regards,
Johno

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Support

I have not had any interactions with you

Hasnt met age requirement

I have never seen you ig or in ts

Doesnt have a mic

Good luck
- Augustin

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Unsure about activity
-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Does not meet all requirements

Hi, unfortunately for the reasons stated above I cannot support your application, having no mic is also a disadvantage. Nonetheless best of luck.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
-Support

- cannot recall any interactions
- unsure on ruleknowledge
- requirements not fullfilled

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia
-Support

-I haven't had enough interaction with you at all
-And you do not meet all of your requirements and I've never seen you on as well

Good Luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately as stated within the verdicts you do not currently meet the minimum requirements in order to apply for a staff position within CivilGamers (You may apply at 14 years, however you didn't seek Super Administrator approval)
Moreover from the verdicts they are also mostly if not all not in support for yourself and hence I cannot recommend someone with these responses to proceed to the next stage of the application process.

You may re-apply in 7 weeks. (When you're at least 15)

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.