Luften Luddy's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191096720

Discord name: friday#0002

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined about a year ago but ive been actively playing about a month maybe a month and a half.

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MDT

Character name(s): Luften Luddy

Civilian name: Tom Higgins (although ive never been a civilian but if I were to this would be my civ name)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None except Sr Researcher although I do understand and know what its like to hold those positions.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I was warned once for NLR, I snitched on an undercover CI after dying to them. It was when I first started playing. Nothing has happened since.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Because I have been Sr Researcher for around a month now and I feel as if ive reached my limit of enjoyement and capability so I wish to seek a higher position to do new things and get a new experience. I also would like to have a more direct position which I feel Executive Researcher allows me to do. I also am very active and I dont always see an Executive Researcher on so it would be nice to have one on always.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have alot of knowledge of all the SCP's, I have alot of experience as Sr Researcher, I know some a fair amount of the other Executive Researchers, I have a firm grasp on whats ethical and not also on what is allowed and whats not. I also believe I am a good suite as Executive Researcher does come with the responsibility of holding up certain aspect of the Foundation and I have held up that responsibility in the past up to a T.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I cant quite check exactly and I dont remember how many but if I had to ballpark id say I have maybe 3-4 Excellent Graded but I have like 7-8 total documents maybe. I dont quite know. I do know what makes an excellent document however, its how its formatted, the quantity and quality of text and understanding the research shown via the paper.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
To allow or disallow Researchers permission to do certain tests or actions, up hold the reputation of the Foundation, Spectate, supervise or be apart of high value/level tests, Give info to Director of Research, report violations to Ethics or IA. There are more but I feel as if those are the main and most important one.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Executive Researcher Luften Luddy is and would be an expert on things regarding SCP-682 as they have had a fascination with it since they read the Christian and Catholic Bible and believes SCP-682 to be the serpent from the Garden of Eden. Luften Luddy is also an avid fan of learning new things about anything and as such like to ask questions and watch or supervise tests. Luften Luddy would be primarily focused on SCP-682 and supervising or helping other researchers tests if needed or wanted. Luften Luddy is also a huge pain about doing things by protocol.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

UAlkVWY4go04-IlAjSq-VjuFeh67VzdKoM53xilVot9aPNi1tYUSaKRktGACx42FFdkANhN3rEgCnrwuLH8Q7XeH-0ur4klm_kDyDYl7lWqmJf14Wx_V7vjvQ3iUIYfKufHmlHQJ7Vur2m0fjNR8RIpYPw5Nn0vJEauaGAWsXj3PbJlyywasIVHhFDCWzA

Hello, Luften!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

Extremely poor and disrespectful conduct with Epsilon eleven and behavior inside of the vents by the train, Not regretting your behavior. Not knowing what clearance things are and putting 'Scarlet King' On a document about 682.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Status
Not open for further replies.