[SCP-RP UK]
Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[MTF NU-7 SPC] [HELD]
[MTF O-1 MAJ] [HELD]
[ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER] [HELD]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have one warning back in last year of June for FearRP.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why?:

I am currently applying for the role of O5-4 "The Senator", the reasoning for this is due to my background/previous experience as an Ethics Member and me wishing to explore other areas of the server when it comes to the pure roleplay aspect of it.

After having left my position of Ethics Member I had debated on whether or not I should create this application, however after careful consideration I've decided that I'd like to have a go at potentially involving myself even deeper with Site Command and thereby bringing my previous Experience within the Ethics Committee into O5.

My over-all experience in the server also expands to Omega-1, where I had the choice of either becoming the LTCOM of O-1 or instead pursue Site Command / Ethics. My final rank in Omega-1 was Major, and then later a transfer into Omega-1 as a Lieutenant. With all this being said, I believe that I'm qualified for the Overseer position/role.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe that what makes me the best, or qualified candidate for the O5 Council would be due to the fact that I have a lot of previous experience when it comes to specifically what I am currently applying for which is Site Command. I have previously been a member of the Ethics Committee, more specifically a member of it. I know how the Overseer Council operates within roleplay, and outside of roleplay when it comes to general issues. I think that this is a great attribute to have, especially due to the nature of the job that I am currently applying to.

Furthermore, I would be able to grab/bring experience from my position within Mobile Taskforce Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand" thereby enhancing the quality of roleplay whilst playing as a member of the O5 Council. I also believe that my general influence, or my "tenure" within the server as a whole proves that I know what is expected of me when or if I become apart of the council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

Currently as it stands, the O5 Council is in charge of governing/dictating a large part of the Foundation. This thereby extends to Site Administration, and other aspects such as A-1 & B-1 and semi-interference/control over Departments.

Furthermore, a general overview of what the Overseer Council should be adhering to or following when it comes to RP;

Overseeing Site Performance via proxies
Discussing/Rewriting the Legal Cod
Working close with Site Administration.
Close oversight over the Foundation/Site as a whole.
Interacting with Departments if needed.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The O5 Council "convenes" or holds a general meeting on specific people that they wish to bring to positions or Departments that either they or the Site Administration have control over. Examples of Departments, or overall jobs can be found directly below;

Alongside these, Department of External Affairs is also included in it. However, as it hasn't been fully implemented yet I have not included it.

DoIA [Director of Internal Affairs] (Done alongside Ethics)
DoR [Director of Research]
DoI [Director of Intelligence]
CoS [Chief of Security]
SD [Site Directors]
OSA [Overseer Assistants]

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[TERMINAL STARTS BOOTING PROCESS]

[ENTER YOUR CREDENTIALS]

Cer.be..rus. ████
Entrance Accepted... Welcome Chief Overseer "The Nihilist"

O5-1 : > * Get me all the information that we have on the recently resigned Ethics Committee Member "Luft" * <
-
Foundation Introductory

Spencer "Luft", was once a normal Member of Society. Having been indoctrinated into the Military at some point in order to Serve his country. With this being said, his lifestyle and or time within the Military had progressed quite quickly. Spencer 'Luft' had throughout his extensive time within the Military learned something he desperately needed. This being discipline, and maximal self sufficiency.

After his display, and or showcase of a combination of both hard work alongside skill he had been invited into a secret society, or group called "The Foundation"

'Luft' had been recruited as a member within the General Security Department, otherwise known as GENSEC. 'Luft' had quickly risen through the ranks within GENSEC and decided at some point to attempt to join a Mobile Task Force.
The Mobile Taskforce that 'Luft' had decided upon joining was Mobile Taskforce NU-7 "Hammer Down".
Having only just been properly inducted, and or properly trained within MTF NU-7 "Hammer Down" he saw a fairly tall Dark Figure shortly falling asleep thereafter.

'Luft' woke up, being introduced to MTF █████-1...
-
-
Omega-1 Introductory

Internal Security Taskforce "Omega-1 Law's Left Hand'

MTF NU-7 SPC Spencer 'Luft' saw a tall dark figure, shortly thereafter falling asleep. After having woken up, he could feel handcuffs and a blindfold blinding his views. This was his first interaction with the Taskforce called "MTF Omega-1 Law's Left Hand"...

Spencer 'Luft', only having been introduced to the Foundation for a fairly short period of time, was introduced to what he was told was an extremely exclusive Internal Security Taskforce. 'Luft' was asked a plethora of unnoted, quite oddly classified questions...

After the initial interrogation was done, which consisted of the normal questioning & practical work such as showcasing his weaponry abilities he had been granted entry into the Internal Security Taskforce "MTF Omega-1 Law's Left Hand"...

Spencer 'Luft', now known professionally as 'Luft' started working his way up the ranks, starting out as a Private within the Taskforce, working his way up to his final rank of "Major" before being called to the Ethics Committee Office once more...
-
-
Ethics Committee Interview

[INTERVIEW LOG #██]

Ethics Director: > *Radios in: 'MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft' to the Ethics Committee Offices at once!' * <

MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft' : > *Radios in: 'Copy that, on my way now sir.. * <

MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft : > *Yes sir? You called me down here? * <

Interviewer : > *Looks down at a document displaying a seemingly stamped down name called "Luft" * <

Interviewer : > *I had a couple of questions for you here, Luft. That is if you don't mind answering said questions that is.* <

MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft : > *Of course, I'll answer any questions you give me sir... * <

Interviewer : > *Lovely, that's the spirit. Let's get right to it. So, starting off you're not in any trouble Major, I'm just here to discuss your time within our Internal Security Department Omega-1. We've seen your dedication to the Task Force, and we see you have Administrative experience within the Taskforce? * <

MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft : > * Uhh, yes sir. Indeed I do, I controlled the ██████ Battalion. * <

Interviewer : > * I see... Are you interested in any other positions at the current moment? * <

MTF O-1 MAJ 'Luft : > * Errr. I'm not sure I understand the question. * <

Interviewer : > * It's not a hard question Major, it's a simple yes or no... * <

[The following information has been fully redacted, and striken off of the record]
-

O5-1 : > * Hmm, interesting.. Surely this isn't all, Ethics Committee is definitely hiding something. How ironic..." * <

O5-1 : > * Radios in to Alpha-1 'Red Right Hand' * <

O5-1 : > * Bring me Ethics Committee Assistant 'Luft' at once, make sure that it's done discreetly. * <

-
Interview

ECA Luft : > * Has been forcefully cuffed, and dragged towards Floor 3, not knowing the original reasoning. * <

O5-1 : > * Release him. * <

ECA Luft : > * Is promptly unblindfolded, and released seeing an office in front of him. Shortly thereafter being gestured by a dark figure to enter the Office displaying a Clearence Level 5 Keypad * <

O5-1 : > * Tosses a document regarding everything the Ethics Committee Assistant has done, or become within his career inside of the Foundation * <

O5-1 : > * So, I hear positive things, and negative things regarding your position within the Foundation. * <

ECA Luft : > * I'm not sure I understand... * <

O5-1 : > * Your reputation precedes you, I see you were involved in the ██████ of ██/██/████ and a plethora of other highly classified operations during your time in the Ethics Committee as a Member. What led you to resigning? * <

ECA Luft : > * Let's just say that I don't see eye to eye with the Ethics Committee anymore, their methods are aged. * <

O5-1 : > * Interesting.. Are you looking for anything else perhaps? * <

[THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REDACTED]

-

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- CL5 Experience

- Active
- Good interactions
- Good Application

Last edited:

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
< + Support >

My reasons being:
  • Activity +
  • Lots of interactions +
  • Good application +
  • Previous CL5 experience +
Good luck!

Anthony "Pilot"

May 9, 2022
+Support.
+CL5/CL4 Experience
+Friendly
+Active
Luft was ECM for many months and knew how to stay in his position very well.

Good luck with your application.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

05 doesn't have many members as of writing this and I personally think Luft would make a great addition to it. He has 4/5 experience, he is competent, give it to him fr fr.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Active
- Mature
- Has lots of experience, even CL5.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+ Support

Don't have much to say except that he has alot of experience and deserves this position.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
+support, bout damn time ;)

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support

Liam gave me a stack of rifle ammo. i still havent payed him back so this is how im doing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.