lukekelly51

Oct 1, 2023
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lukelad__
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 5h
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): Special Air Service SGT Luke Kelly
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Eli Rudicrof ( Only been on NWO once in my time here)
Civilian name: Johnathan Ruskop ( Only been on CIV once in my time here)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526565806
Discord ID: 659369024865697804
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is the first application I have made.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: To my knowledge I have not received any warnings kicks or bans on record. However I have received a verbal warning for at4ing a jug which at the time I was unaware this was against the rules I apologised to the guy it happened too and we went on our way and continued the war. After the war I re-read the rules making sure to read them in full detail especially regarding explosives.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not have experience on GMOD roleplay but however I've been a staff member on multiple FiveM roleplay servers reaching high staff ranks such as senior administrator and Managment etc.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience from a few Gmod rp servers which I left due to biased staff members and personal reasons. I have a mass experience playing and staffing on serious roleplay servers within FiveM
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator because I would like to help out new and existing players resolve any issues or questions they may have regarding the server and to help them when they are in need of a staff member to deal with different situations
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think you should choose me over other candidates because although I may have not had experience within staffing on Gmod I am a mature person and I am unbiased and will always help those in need maintaining a positive attitude and always being respectful of others.

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+support
Not from this server but you make really good music mr kelly

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023

- Support

- Little to no interactions
- Even after editing the application is hard to read in some places
- not the best vtime

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
-Support
-No interactions
-low vtime

lukekelly51

Oct 1, 2023
United Kingdom
-Support

-Decent Vtime
-Not many interactions
-Activity
Can i ask why you think 2-4 hours a day is not enough activity? as I'm just interested in what you think is enough activity for a day as I have IRL commitments such as work. 2-4 hours a day in my eyes is a lot.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Luke,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

While you've recently become a member of our server, your Vtime is truly remarkable. This clearly demonstrates your strong enthusiasm for our server. Although you are relatively new to the community, I couldn't gauge your involvement through verdicts alone. Therefore, I took the time to spectate your in-game activities and listen to your interactions on TeamSpeak. Additionally, I sought opinions about you from members in your regiment, and the feedback was positive. As a result, I am happy to accept you today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.