For how long have you played on CG MRP: 9+ months

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: British Summer Time (BST)

NATO name (regiment and rank): NHC LTGEN LuZ

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT BLT

Civilian name: L2Trappy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63748507

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application I've made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I've been kicked a few times by staff as a joke (Crossen). I was banned at the beginning of January 2021 for 5 days for glitch abusing, after I spawned under the map during an event and used that to kill people during a war.
I have 6 warnings which are as follows: 19/10/2021 - RDM | 29/11/2021 - Spawn camping | 02/01/21 - Ban for glitch abuse | 17/01/21 - Job abuse | 18/01/21 - Misuse of equipment | 09/02/21 - Fear RP

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, although it was quite a few years ago, I used to be a senior admin in another community, but the server shutdown and after that I never bothered to apply for staff anywhere else as I was always on and off playing GMOD.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, throughout the years that I've played GMOD, I've been playing a lot of servers most of which have been SeriousRP servers. I used to play a couple of other Serious MRP servers before, as well as StarWars RP and CityRP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: On the weekdays I'm working, so I usually get on in the late afternoon/evening and stay on for a couple hours a day.
On the weekends I'm usually on for 4+ hours daily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been playing the server for so long now and always thought about applying but I never did until now just because of recent mistakes I'd made (under the map LuZ) and so I wanted to give it enough time for me to show I can redeem myself and not be warned and so far it's been close to 5 months without any moderation action being taken against me. I know at times in the past I've made mistakes, and even occasionally now it can happen, but I've been trying to move on from it and I hope that it has shown.
Due to this, I want to apply to become a moderator because I do enjoy helping people and I'd love the chance to actually meet people from USSR that I don't ever talk to because I'm a NATO main, and becoming a moderator would allow me to interact with them, rather than the constant NATO VS USSR mentality where at times it can get toxic, which I have been apart of in the past and I hope I've moved on from it. Becoming a moderator would give me a big chance to be able to help people, especially new players or even other staff members who might encounter a situation they aren't too sure about, because the same way that I have questions and I've been playing for 9 months, I know that there are staff who have been playing for less and might not be too sure about something so I'd love to be able to give my advice and input.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that on the server I'd be able to help decrease the wait time when calling for a staff member as I am usually quite active, although recently I have taken a couple of ROAs/LOAs but in my whole time playing, I'd definitely say that I've been a really active player. As well as this, I feel I'd be able to offer other staff an insight into certain rules and just provide my general opinion on certain situations that may be a bit unique or not specified in the rules. I hope that overall I'd be able to help massively with just ensuring that at the end of a staff sit both players, even if one was in the wrong, are able to leave the sit without any complains about the moderation action that was taken due to it being fair.

*Edit was because I for some reason thought my ban was 2 weeks, checked my appeal and it was 5 days so edited to reflect that.

Last edited:

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
+ Support

+ Active
+ Always helpful and supportive, especially to newer players
+ Good rules and server knowledge

In my experience, you would make an excellent candidate for staff, good luck!

Reactions: LuZ

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+Active in-game and ts3
+Friendly and mature
+Good rule knowledge

I've known you since the beginning of the server and I have never had any problems with you (other than you in your underground house). It would be nice to see you as a mod.

Good Luck!

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Support
-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and approachable
-Good rule knowledge
-Long time player
-Hasn't received a warn in 5 months.

I will be going with a +Support due to the reasons above. I think you'd make a great staff member.

Best of luck!

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
HUGE +Support
+ Active IG,TS & Discord
+ Mature
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Been playing for a long time
+ No warnings since February
+ Very friendly and overall a nice guy

Good Luck, LuZ!

I thought u were already staff lol

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

- Great guy
- Mature
- Good rule knowledge
- No recent warnings/punishments
- Active in-game and in discord
- Long time player

Overall, good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and mature
-Good ruleknowledge
-Approachable

Hi. I believe you would be a perfect fit for staff. I’ve had some great and fun interactions with you.

Best of luck, luz

-Beskar

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG & in TS3
+Friendly, approachable & mature
+Great rule knowledge

Hello LuZ, I've personally had many great interactions with you and I believe that you'd make for a great staff member, Good luck lad.

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+Support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and approachable
-Good rule knowledge
-Good Application

I think you would make a great staff member.

glhf

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
- Active in TS, in game, Forums
-Very friendly, approachable, and always nice to be around
-Extremely good at HC job, certain aspects of this role would link nicely with staff
-Good rule knowledge

Hi Luz, I've seen you for a while, and have had numerous interactions with you, all of which have been positive, I believe that you would without a doubt make a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
big +support

- Long standing member
- Friendly
- Active
- Good rule knowledge
- Mature

(always under the map)

Goodluck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

• Active Ingame
  • Active in TS3
  • Mature
  • Good Rule knowledge
  • Long member

• ISAF LTCOL LuZ Good luck :salute:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Mature and friendly.
+Good rule knowledge.
+Past staffing experience.

Hello there, Luz, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. You have been on the server a while now so I would think you know the rules quite well and enforce them correctly. Furthermore, your previous staffing experience may help you if you do get accepted - even if it was a few years ago.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Active in game and in teamspeak
dedicated player to the community
Mature
Friendly
Good rule knowledge

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+Support

+Active in-game and ts3
+Friendly and mature
+Good rule knowledge

you're a decent rkidda and ill enjoy seeing you under the map with your noclip ability.
God bless Luz

Good Luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Active IG/TS
-Mature
-Good leadership