What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP [UK]

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Nu7-Lcpl [held] E-11-lcpl [held] ci-a [held] GSD-CPT[holding] 096[holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None since 2021-2022

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
-
One reason why I am applying for COS is because As a old GSD-CPT starting from 2022 I have never had the chance to obtain the goal that I had
always dreamed about, by sitting at the top of the command list in Gensec. If I were to achieve this I would make Gensec the best it could be
by Helping all the personals that need assistance with documents or general tasks it and writing complicated documents for higher up clearance levels.
I would also accept many new members for Gensec Captain that are trustworthy and active.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
-
I am mature/Professional
-I am very strict on Gensec
-I am very friendly
-very active
-Good at docs

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-

-Accept/denied Gensec Cpt application
-Check activity logs everyday
-inform gsd if they have done somthing wrong
-give orders to CPT'S and below
-maintain Control over dblock
-write docs for Higher ups if needed
-make sure roster and any other paperwork is up to date
-job ban gsd personals if they have broke
multiple codes on codex

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Magnus CartRider Born 17/3/1976​
Magnus had no siblings no parents, but he had a Dream, A dream that could change his life for what he knew. As a young warm hearted child filled with happiness and joy he wanted to explore the world with his dad sailing over rough sea's exploring island's that no one has ever taken foot on before. But it all changed the 26/ 2/1994 Magnus and his dad were sailing over 15ft waves over the black sea Lighting bolts struck the Sea, suddenly One of the waves had managed to reach a staggering 28ft tall which had come rushing towards them at a unexpected speed Magnus's dad was trying his best to avoid coming in contact with this wave, But before he could make a movement the wave tumbled the boat over leaving Magnus and his dad to slowly start drowning they both struggled as they tried to return onto the surface of the water but magnus wasn't a great swimmer darkness quickly surrounded him sadly he couldn't swim no more he accidently inhaled tons of water until his lungs were full, then.... pitch black.....

[Magnus] uhhh 'coughs'x3 where, where am I?

[Doctor] dont worry you will be safe just stay calm you have just washed ashore from the ocean now your at a place called [site-◼️◼️]

[Magnus] where's my dad! is he ok? tell me where he is now!

[doctor] I'm sorry

[Magnus] Sorry what!

[Doctor] 'trembles under his voice' He didn't make it I'm sorry

Magnus burst out with tears whilst panicking wondering what is he going to do with out him the doctor had told him now you are here unfortunately you are unable to leave this site due to safety precautions. When he heard this his mood went from sad to enthusiastic just next to him he saw a sharp scalpel picked it up and threatened the doctor saying your going to let me leave the Doctor scare fully refused saying I'm sorry but we cant let you leave the only thing we can let you do is work you will get payed $50 every hour and over time you will get more pay rises leading to more cash the only job we have left is Gensec A security team do you want this position yes or no?

[magnus] fine but under one circumstance I want to be the chief I dont care how long it takes I want to be the chief i would love to lead a group!

[doctor] ok we can work something out for you.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
- SUPPORT

Hello Bravestone, today I will be giving you a -SUPPORT because of various reasons. First of all I would like to point out that you are only a Trial Captain and I have not seen you on GSD a lot since you got Captain. You were also advertising your application in GSD seniors discord channel earlier. Your application is among on of the shortest and least detailed I have ever seen for a department chief/director and I think that you rushed it to get your app out as soon as possible. You have shown me that you are not actually actively involved with GSD or willing to spend a lot of time improving gensec and in my eyes you just made this app in the hopes of getting the position and not for the benefit of the department. I wanted to edit my review and say this: throughout your application you have lied multiple times, for example you said you are very active but the reaction above this one tells a whole other story. This is just to name on example.

I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
-Support

-I have not seen him active for the last 3 months.

-Still in trial cpt.

-Forgot that time zones are a thing.

-Does not really goof around unless there are other that are goofing with him.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
-Support.
i have not seen/rped with you at all. So i dont know what type of person you are.
and App looks Rushed

but goodluck anyways

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Edward/bravestone

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.