Denied Make a new CI base

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a new CI base, It will be 10 times bigger but not as big as foundation. Like a complitly new re-design, new medical bay, new spawns , new traning room, kill house , new heavy contanin ment zone (for CI) & new LARGE armorry.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  1. Better look
  2. It will make CI not boring for a bit
  3. foundation got an update so why dont we

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Will take a lot of time to make

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
CI base has been the same for sooooo long, so its getting bnoring, me and also a LOT of people want changes, It will make the game more fun and really better to play. Also it would be funn to explore.

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
mate you dumb or something HCZ took almost a year this CI base with take over atleast half a year to be completed unneeded change -Support

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
mate you dumb or something HCZ took almost a year this CI base with take over atleast half a year to be completed unneeded change -Support
I dont care how long it takes. This CI base is getting old

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
I've been told that even smaller changes are not possible at this time. GOC had wanted a killhouse & CO office, but were told that they are literally not able to do it without causing issues. A complete rehaul, making the CI base 10x larger is genuinely not possible unless they take stuff away from Foundation.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @'Blue',

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. A complete base rework is currently our top priority and would take lots of time with our current map size. Saying “make the base bigger” isn’t specific either, and doesn’t inform us as to what you’d like out of your suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.