Denied Make CI deepcover BETA+

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: changes ci deepcover from Alpha+ to beta+

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Ci new recruits putting actual effort into the ci regiment : we wont have 435325 new ci recruits not put any effort into playing and hog dc 24/7 taking slots and going on a MRDM spree once authorised: they will also have to put in the bare minimum of effort to obtain the rank legit 1 PROMOTION:

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: I dont see any this would help CI SO FUCKING MUCH

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Half of our CI slots are taken up by godamn CI alphas who join CI never play anything else other than deepcover ask for dc auth 24/7 never do a main raid never interact with anyone no work in the slightest taken into playing ci

we also cant just force them off the job staff said so its a VIP job so by staff and SL rules we cannot force them off meaning they join ci never play anything in the reg and never bother to be promoted and hog dc for the rest of the time getting captured and forcing ci to abonden everything to get them back

we also cannot kick them for constantly being on dc for some reason legit a Beta promo is legit so easy to get its not even funny this would just mean to play dc you put in the BARE MINIMUM of effort into ci to play it dont even have to be a NCO

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
kinda sounds like a u issue.

dont take away there fun

If we go by your suggestion make Jug gamma since we cant have bad people playing something they paid for

Last edited:

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Hello Darren!

I don't see how this change would help CI at all honestly.
CI leadership should deal with this internally.
As you said they are not allowed to kick someone from DC job but if the CI isn't participating in the main raid you are allowed to serve out punishments (Including a demotion).
At the same time, I agree that Deep Covers shouldn't allow new people in, therefore I suggest adding a Heavy Weapons license as a requirement for the job rather than getting the requirement higher.
This would allow deep covers to be trained before putting them into action and COs would have access to strip that license from underperforming Alphas.

Reactions: Darren

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
kinda sounds like a u issue.

dont take away there fun

If we go by your suggestion make Jug gamma since we cant have bad people playing something they paid for
No we that isnt the reason i made the suggestion for people joining ci and never doing a Mainraid in there life if someone who just joins ci mains juggernaut and never plays anything else we get some value everyone in ci doesnt have Xk we will also have a jugg on hand

and that jugg will always be in a mainraid plus this helps the issues that come with new dcs IE no actual undercover work and just their free MRDM job with no mission in mind and just run around shooting random people ruining RP

plus this isnt a me issue as this has been brought up time after time again within ci

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
No we that isnt the reason i made the suggestion for people joining ci and never doing a Mainraid in there life if someone who just joins ci mains juggernaut and never plays anything else we get some value everyone in ci doesnt have Xk we will also have a jugg on hand

and that jugg will always be in a mainraid plus this helps the issues that come with new dcs IE no actual undercover work and just their free MRDM job with no mission in mind and just run around shooting random people ruining RP

plus this isnt a me issue as this has been brought up time after time again within ci
Again if the person isnt helping in main raid then demotion/ kicks can be handed out

There actively being inactive on CI

Just cause there bad means u should remove there fun? Not everyone is like u darren.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Again if the person isnt helping in main raid then demotion/ kicks can be handed out

There actively being inactive on CI

Just cause there bad means u should remove there fun? Not everyone is like u darren.
lol you complteley missed the point by the mod team as CI we cannot kick these people so what can we force them to put in the bare minimum and get 1 promotion basically from PVT to SPC its not at all hard

legit

Last edited:

Maine

Mar 13, 2023
+Support
Getting to Beta isn't hard, nor does it take long. It at the very least shows that they put in some work rather than going in the endless loop of only playing DC and getting off when its on CD.

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Hi Darren,

Higher regimental command have been informed by Senior Leadership that if anyone is breaking CI policies while on a CI job, The CO team are allowed to kick them off the job, so this change may not be needed.

Reactions: Darren

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hi Darren,

Higher regimental command have been informed by Senior Leadership that if anyone is breaking CI policies while on a CI job, The CO team are allowed to kick them off the job, so this change may not be needed.
thats great to hear

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
I love when Alphas put no effort into CI and just sit on DC begging DELCOM+ to auth a DC raid, then proceed to die instantly

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: changes ci deepcover from Alpha+ to beta+

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Ci new recruits putting actual effort into the ci regiment : we wont have 435325 new ci recruits not put any effort into playing and hog dc 24/7 taking slots and going on a MRDM spree once authorised: they will also have to put in the bare minimum of effort to obtain the rank legit 1 PROMOTION:

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: I dont see any this would help CI SO FUCKING MUCH

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Half of our CI slots are taken up by godamn CI alphas who join CI never play anything else other than deepcover ask for dc auth 24/7 never do a main raid never interact with anyone no work in the slightest taken into playing ci

we also cant just force them off the job staff said so its a VIP job so by staff and SL rules we cannot force them off meaning they join ci never play anything in the reg and never bother to be promoted and hog dc for the rest of the time getting captured and forcing ci to abonden everything to get them back

we also cannot kick them for constantly being on dc for some reason legit a Beta promo is legit so easy to get its not even funny this would just mean to play dc you put in the BARE MINIMUM of effort into ci to play it dont even have to be a NCO
Im not sure if that would be fair since people paid for it ,and increasing it to the rank of beta is not really a good idea in my opinion.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Darren ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We will not be changing its rank due to it being a VIP job

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.