Accepted Make door charges restock

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This change will allow door charges to be restocked (Similar to grenades and flashbangs)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Allow surface GOIs/Nu-7 to properly raid civilian homes/PD, as it stands you sometimes need up to 5 door charges just to breach into certain locations (Specifically PD, it takes 5 charges just to get to the cells.)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Door charges might be spammed/misused.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this suggestion should be implemented as raiding certain civilian locations takes way more effort than need be, Nu-7/GOIs will be able to actually raid the PD successfully without needed 5+ people/FearRP a ranger into opening the doors, allowing gameplay to be more fast-paced instead of a boring waiting game.

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+support

Annoying to have to job swap to get them back, there is no other way if you want to continue raiding locked houses.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
HUGE +Support
-As CI raiding PD, it is piss annoying having to use a Door Charge - RTB - Swap on and off Delta Operative - Go back to PD - Use a Door Charge. If both Delta Operatives are Stuck in their (Due to doors respawning) It is hell, especially since there is LITERALLY A RESTOCK BOX IN THE PD

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
HUGE +Support
-As CI raiding PD, it is piss annoying having to use a Door Charge - RTB - Swap on and off Delta Operative - Go back to PD - Use a Door Charge. If both Delta Operatives are Stuck in their (Due to doors respawning) It is hell, especially since there is LITERALLY A RESTOCK BOX IN THE PD
(Just work with UNGOC fr)

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
+support
no need to be able to carry 100 but it'd be nice if restockable at an Ammo Stack or an Airdrop Supply (that goc has called in)

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support

I was the mayor during a MASSIVE SCP-008 infobreach, keeping the infobreach going for as long as possible, DEA literally could never get inside to steal the SCP-008 documents we had because they were unable to door charge shit leading to a 3 hour long infobreach that lasted until I decided to forfeit the documents to DEA so I could go to sleep.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Biscuits ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.