Accepted Make Hooks Removable

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so we can hold E on placed hooks for 3-5 seconds to remove them, or just shoot them

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Remove tedium from people guarding the base
Make it a tiny bit more grounded , it makes no sense that you can't just unhook a grapple
Make it more fair and balanced as STS/Other regiments can just keep coming back to it with no repercussions as it isn't removable

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might make it annoying for Spies/STS to do base infiltrations but at the same time they should do different infils as doing the same thing over and over is boring

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be removed as it is annoying and it just incentivizes B-lining through an area instead of doing a proper infiltration, its also tedious for people doing guarding or perimeter checks as they need to take away precious time to check on a goofy ahh piece of metal that's barely attached to a railing.

Reactions: Beast
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
As long as it doesn't hamper server performance I think this could incentivize for more rp situations.

Reactions: Vampuffin

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+support but make it so they cant be removed if someone is currently on it so people cant minge around during training or other situations

Reactions: Vampuffin

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+support but make it so they cant be removed if someone is currently on it so people cant minge around during training or other situations
Could have it like I mentioned so you hold E on it for a couple of seconds to detach it, and if someone is on it, you can't do anything because there's someone hanging off it and pulling it down. Very good addition.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Vampuffin, Your suggestion has been accepted.

I have added this to the github.​

Status
Not open for further replies.