Denied Make it so A1 and O1 can't go into d block to kill Type blue

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove?
This would make it so that A1 and O1 can't use disguise cards to go into d block and kill type blue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
I do not think so but i might be wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible Positives of the suggestion?
1:This would make Rp sense since O1 and A1 jobs are to protect and do the bidding of the group they work for
2:makes it funner for type blues since they don't have to worry about being killed from a person they were not expecting
Possible Negatives of the suggestion?
1: could make it too hard to kill type blue since he can just head pop
2:Could make it that type blue becomes unkillable
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted?
i think this should still be added even though it makes it a little harder for Foundation cause it is so fucking annoying when your killed by an A1

(this is not me trying to make A1 or O1 be the bad guy like a lot of dclass.Most A1 and O1 are cool people and i do respect them)

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
This sounds like a skill issue.

This is just creative thinking and catching the enemy off guard. It isn't like u have a bunch of abilitys to counter this

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
-Support Who else am I supposed to send in there?
The chefs obviously

Sounds like someone plays D-Class too much and keeps dying to ISD. -support just get better at the game is all I'm gonna say

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
-support
TB is a very strong for GSD to handle(who are often brand new to the server), without a reliable way to kill TB he could camp in places that are impossible for GSD to reach and repeatedly instakill new players. O1/A1 D-Block deep covers are good for the server

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello, thanks for the time to make a rule suggestion, however this will be denied as we don't want to remove ISD ability to infiltrate D-Block when required.

Status
Not open for further replies.