Denied Make it so A1 and O1 can't go into d block to kill Type blue

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove?
This would make it so that A1 and O1 can't use disguise cards to go into d block and kill type blue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
I do not think so but i might be wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible Positives of the suggestion?
1:This would make Rp sense since O1 and A1 jobs are to protect and do the bidding of the group they work for
2:makes it funner for type blues since they don't have to worry about being killed from a person they were not expecting
Possible Negatives of the suggestion?
1: could make it too hard to kill type blue since he can just head pop
2:Could make it that type blue becomes unkillable
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted?
i think this should still be added even though it makes it a little harder for Foundation cause it is so fucking annoying when your killed by an A1

(this is not me trying to make A1 or O1 be the bad guy like a lot of dclass.Most A1 and O1 are cool people and i do respect them)

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Normally, A1/O1 DCs into dblock if no O5/Ethics are on. This is a counter to a strong class, normally you would create your OWN counters to this and not use the forums but yeah.

bug

May 22, 2022
-support

I was the guy who shot yo ass with the freedom also its balanced

Wrath

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
-support

This would make type blues unkillable. You could just sit in showers mass head popping GenSec, inversion in bathrooms to get healed, and there would never be a way to identify you. Even if GSD sweep, type blues do not have high/low humes so there is no way in character to detect them outside of metagaming. With positioning outside of view range, you could literally never die as type blue and just kill farm till you decay.

You have 500 hp two abilities to kill someone in .01 second, make yourself invulnerable to damage, detain someone, and freeze bullets, meanwhile when we are dcing we have 100 hp, an ARX, and the worry about the 20 other d class killing us the second we pull out a gun to kill you. By all means its a fair fight.

Reactions: Max Henry

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support
Me when my one shot class gets killed by a guy with a gun :(((

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-support

This would make type blues unkillable. You could just sit in showers mass head popping GenSec, inversion in bathrooms to get healed, and there would never be a way to identify you. Even if GSD sweep, type blues do not have high/low humes so there is no way in character to detect them outside of metagaming. With positioning outside of view range, you could literally never die as type blue and just kill farm till you decay.

You have 500 hp two abilities to kill someone in .01 second, make yourself invulnerable to damage, detain someone, and freeze bullets, meanwhile when we are dcing we have 100 hp, an ARX, and the worry about the 20 other d class killing us the second we pull out a gun to kill you. By all means its a fair fight.
you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.