Denied Make it so people on anima cannot stand close to 173 to stop the SCP from moving.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds (or brings to light - if it is already a ruling) a rule that disallows people on anima (or any kind of immortality chemical) to stand right next to SCP-173.

Alternatively make it so the SCP-173 ability doesn't target people who are immune (like on anima), so a 173 player automatically targets someone else (still wouldn't fully solve the issue though.)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I'm aware of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Doesn't allow SCP-173 to be captured in such an unfun way (just unable to move, unable to act, even if this was done from SCP-173's max HP)
- Makes people unable to do RP / lore unfriendly actions.
- Disallows people from doing something that makes a whole SCP completely unable to act.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- It makes SCP-173 a tiny bit less capturable (although I'm not sure how often the anima trick is used)
- Staff would have to watch for the rule break (possibly using time) and isn't the easiest thing to solve in the moment
- Dev time if it's the ability change

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Both of my suggestions have the same issue and both solve the problem in different ways (one an ability change and one a rule change.) Currently if a person on anima stands next to SCP-173, the SCP is forced to target them (and cannot kill them because they're on anima), cannot move (because 173 is being watched by the person on anima), and cannot target anyone else (because they're forced to target the closest person.)

Simply put, having such a unfun action being available to players to use against other players (especially those who are breached as SCPs) makes the situation/RP unfun, boring, and massively annoying for the person playing SCP-173. Not only is it these things it's also kinda "lore" unfriendly, in any situation 173 would just choose a different target, but they cannot do that on server and are instead forced to target the closest person to them.

wiggy

Apr 16, 2023
+support
while we are at it, make it so dead people can stop looking at 173 so he can move.

grunger

Feb 26, 2023

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Not too fun to be constantly Insta killed during Early morning as well
i mean its super annoying when its low pop but its still super cheap to pop some anima like that, not to mention theres plenty of people with money and chems to burn that 7k and some cortico isnt gonna hurt them

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds (or brings to light - if it is already a ruling) a rule that disallows people on anima (or any kind of immortality chemical) to stand right next to SCP-173.

Alternatively make it so the SCP-173 ability doesn't target people who are immune (like on anima), so a 173 player automatically targets someone else (still wouldn't fully solve the issue though.)
As far as I am aware, this is supposed to already be a thing that cannot be done via code limitations. 173 shouldn't target people on anima I believe

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @YandereMuffin ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This is a bug and should have been fixed. If this persists please make a bug report

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Wow
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.