Denied Make it so reg command can do /voiceampme even when there is SC / AC on

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Currently you can only do /voiceampme if you're a LTCOL / COL and there is no SC / AC on but this can be very annoying, I was leading a war and midway though it i wasnt able to give orders because an SC conntected
Now imagine if a war started and a reg com is leading but the SC / AC is afk and you're not even able to spawn yourself a voice amp without annoying yourself and staff with sits every time you die

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
QoL

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
This could make players be less interested in joining SC / AC

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

QoL

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support
just make it so that the highest ranking CO who isnt afk can do /voiceampme

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Support
Either make that every reg highest SCO+ can take an amp if all AC/SC is offline, or that admin for example can grant a 1-connection perm to the man to get voice amps (so that when he dies, he doesn't need to call a sit again). Also if accept the first thing, i highly doubt that sco would minge around. Maybe even implement a nee license for this lol? Way too many ways how to do it

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+Support
I believe it should be kept to Reg command (LtCol,Col)
There is always the high chance that SCO's minge. That's why it should be kept to the these ranks.

Deleted member 3142

+ SUPPORT
Just lead my first war today and experienced this problem myself. I think LTCOL+ should receive the ability to get one whenever needed without having to check for available higher ups. Being at that rank and above doesn't come from being a minge or terrible individual who doesn't know how to follow standard rules so I think they can hold some maturity to gain this ability.

If anyone was to negatively use this then, the appropriate punishments should be handed to them. Make life easier for our leadership so we don't bother staff during wars to get the ability to lead our amazing armies!

Reactions: Delta Molfar

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Hoxton, Your suggestion has been denied. High command should be either assisting with voiceamp or leading themselves when online, in the small periods they are not available a sit should be fine for now to prevent too many people using voiceamp.​

Status
Not open for further replies.