Accepted Make it so SL is able to edit job loadouts in game (Just like on SCPRP)

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Switch to the new job system that the SCP server switched to some time ago that allows senior and super admins to edit job loadouts in game (without FTP access)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Accepted suggestions about loadouts will actually be looked into, just look at the dev tracker there are multiple accepted suggestions that are multiple months old (it took me a minute to find all these, I'm sure there are more)

https://github.com/civilnetworks/MRP_Public_Development_Tracker/issues/140

-This will be super useful for map change events, in the event few days ago they forgot to change uaf / swb loadouts and if this was a thing it could've been fixed in a few minutes

-Could make events better because SL will be able to make event related jobs in game

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-It will take time to implement and possibly break some jobs for a few days just like it did on SCPRP when this was added

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
QoL, accepted suggestions from July actually being added to the server

I will mention @rootman since he added this on SCP RP and I feel like this isn't type of a suggestion the content team decides on

Last edited:
Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support,
this can be a big change for SSL and would recommend this to be added asap

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+Support would help a lot to keep events organized and balance changes like job alterations or weapon swaps.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Hoxton , Your suggestion has been accepted.

We believe that this would only be beneficial towards the server, so we are going to try to get this feature implemented on MRP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.