Accepted Make mission-popups less intrusive

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes the health bar popups on "Protect the machinery" smaller (or moves them to an unobtrusive spot)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It'll make the bars less intrusive to those who aren't going to participate in the mission for any reason (such as holding tryouts, trainings, building FOBs, etc. etc.) It's also just a pain having a chunk of your screen gone because a large health bar is there.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I can't think of any, but I'm sure people commenting might point out something.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I hopped on today and immediately saw these 2 huge health bar markers right in my face as JAC had been given the "Protect the machinery" mission. I really wish we could make these less obstructive as there are some people who might not be able to participate in this mission (maybe they are holding a tryout or a training for someone), and having those big health bars there will be a huge pain (at least I think so). It might just be me that thinks this but, as much as this is a quality-of-life change, I would like the bars to be either less obtrusive or moved to someone near the edge of the screen (or whatever the content team feels necessary).

I was not able to get a picture of these health bars but if I get the mission at another point I will take a screenshot and share it with you all. God bless.
EDIT: Here's a picture:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I plan to make them a little smaller but I'm not going to spend a bunch of time re-designing the HUD elements, it'll just be a reduction in size.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Welding Olsen , Your suggestion has been accepted.

As Cloak has already replied, the "Protect the machinery" popup will be worked on and made smaller.​

Status
Not open for further replies.