Accepted Make Restricted wars be shorter then normal wars

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would make it so if a restricted war happened it would be a lot shorter

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Each Side will not have to endure the tedious pain of a 4v4 war taking nearly 40 minutes
Would make restricted wars a lot less stressful
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
would make it harder for each side to capture territory during these wars

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think the suggestion should get accepted as, restricted wars do play a good part on the server, but having to endure one for 40 minutes is extremely annoying and could even make people leave because of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Merlin

Nov 16, 2022
-support

The reality is that nobody likes attrition wars. Low player count wars are already bad enough, this would essentially kill them off entirely. A better fix is to dramatically shorten their duration so that only minimal gains/losses are possible.

Reactions: Lee Falzone

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

On top of what’s above, it would be the MOST BORING WAR because 4v4 attrition war would be at the most in a war 80 kills and cause just straight annoyance for everyone. I think a better method is keeping lane war but reducing the duration of the war and the peacetime after the restricted war

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
-support

The reality is that nobody likes attrition wars. Low player count wars are already bad enough, this would essentially kill them off entirely. A better fix is to dramatically shorten their duration so that only minimal gains/losses are possible.
-Support

On top of what’s above, it would be the MOST BORING WAR because 4v4 attrition war would be at the most in a war 80 kills and cause just straight annoyance for everyone. I think a better method is keeping lane war but reducing the duration of the war and the peacetime after the restricted war
Changed my suggestion based on this

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
That's straight facts of course i don't want a 4v4 war with almost nobody to talk with or communicate with.
so i think that reducing the war time at night and also the peace time duration must be low at night and high at morning because of the players's activity

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Macca,

Your suggestion has been accepted. We will shorten 4v4 wars to 20 minutes.

Thanks, Content Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.