Accepted Make the Armor at Armories Replenish quickly again

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Heya, So sometime ago Armor Batteries at Surface Armory and SS Armory could be collected and replenished quickly within seconds, That is no longer the case since now they take time to do so and there has been no Official Changelog or Announcement regarding this and additionally, they still work fine over at CI Base but not at Foundation.. so i assume it's a Bug most likely.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
This hasn't been suggested before as far as i am aware

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A Fix to a Potential Bug
Armor is once again easily acquired as it once was

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Honestly it has always been like this, that Armor is replenished quickly within seconds when you take the Batteries at either location

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Also I feel like this might be a bug or a new feature that nobody told us about. Sometimes it does actually work as it used to and sometimes it doesn't, so it's either bugged or there's maybe some new feature that limits the number that can be taken within a given time frame.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
yep, just a bug report unless i'm missing something, honestly. might be something to do with entities, idk - feels like an entity tweak.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Archangel this is caused by a bug I will look into getting it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.