Denied Make the mayor a whitelisted role and add a medic/advanced ranger to the surface rp.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
Before you say -Supoort because ranger rp can be cancerous at times i feel that making the mayor a whitelist and making the medical/advanced rangers a application or test, (or maybe make a test for the whole ranger job) could seriously benifit surface rp.

Some benefits could include:
-more inclusive surface rp leading to more chances for fun and business between all factions.
-with a required test/whitelist this will decrease mingles exponentially because a minge won’t sit through a 20 question test just to minge.
Possible negatives:
-more people on the ranger job making some dedicated surface rp players upset.
-less active mayors because it would be whitelisted.
-possible abuse of the advanced ranger (but i’m sure it could be balanced)

Why should my suggestion be added:
This complete overhaul would increase engagement between surface rp roles and with the recent change of NU-7 having to stay on surface, i feel general surface rp will start to increase this change would help pinewood keep up with the growing presence of surface foundation roles.

Rowday

Dec 19, 2022
Bed
-Support

• Making the Mayor Job whitelisted is just not needed.
• Ranger RP currently consists, of calling a faction terrorists (mostly CI) and fighting them. This leads to Rangers breaking NLR.
So giving them a buff, will make this even more annoying

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Silvestro ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The mayor job should be an open role for all to use. If you wish to roleplay further, then simply do so by playing the job.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.