Make things like "Meowing" woofing random uwu stuff FAILRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: make a rule suggestion things like making animal noises such as meoiwing FAILRP same things for animal noises such as barking

examples https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/11akN5mv9tF_h9/Zl0ybgfB3P8C?invite=cr-MSxOdXUsNTk2MzE0NTEs

this is also common ingame interogtions and i feel it doesnt make much sense in Serious RP to get interogated by a meowing goc or mtf also constant meowing in ocomms and i believe it goes to borderline erp

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): I personally feel quite disturbed anytime at this behavior as its borderline furry like and i genuinely think this has very little negatives this shouldnt be something IC : i cant be the only one who thinks this is weird as it makes no sense IC also comms being usually filled with people meowing or barking

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: people cant express themselves???

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: i feel the server stands to gain from this suggestion being captured and constantly having to deal with people making animal noises or brainwashing you to constantly meow also random e-11 or random foundation personal running around meowing or barking is very not at all making sense there is also ocomms when people do this such as uwuing and i genuinely thinks this would do something positive

Last edited:
Reactions: ATOM

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
+ support i just don’t see any reason for players to be making animal noises in RP character unless a approved Pac3 animal head or something is on their character

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
God bless Omnipotent
you are literally the main people who do this you captured me as a ci and then proceede to dress me in a maid outfit one time also as goc you constantly meowed at me when ci and goc had a war and you captured me

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
+Support
majorly unprofessional and just weird. The "so quirky meow meow uwu" shit shoulda been left back in 2016 bro people just bein weird about it

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

also if this does not get passed, make "meowing" KOSable.

Seriously though, "meowing" and any other form of that stuff should be considered FailRP. The foundation would not hire anybody who is meowing every second. As far as I know, the SCP Foundation is a formal place.

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
you are literally the main people who do this you captured me as a ci and then proceede to dress me in a maid outfit one time also as goc you constantly meowed at me when ci and goc had a war and you captured me
The Chaos Insurgency dressing people as maids is FailRP; please report it with sufficient evidence.

• Angry
Reactions: lybbx

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
+Support
Pretty sure its already considered FailRP but if it isn't being enforced then it should be brought up

- Johnson J. Marauder

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Going to weigh in here, it is failrp to brainwash someone into something that isnt really logical i.e. dressing them up as maids or injecting them with estrogen then proclaiming they are "femboys", that is already in the realms of FailRP, however simply "barking" or "meowing" in voice chat, that is more of an IC issue with professionalism, if a Site Manager for example in the clip you have provided is meowing down the phone, then it should be expected that a report made to the Site Director or Site Command if it is not dealt with in regards to professionalism, but this really doesnt need a staff ruling on someone going "meow"

TL: DR its failrp to start turning people into femboys with brainwashing etc, but it is an IC issue if they are acting unprofessional.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Going to weigh in here, it is failrp to brainwash someone into something that isnt really logical i.e. dressing them up as maids or injecting them with estrogen then proclaiming they are "femboys", that is already in the realms of FailRP, however simply "barking" or "meowing" in voice chat, that is more of an IC issue with professionalism, if a Site Manager for example in the clip you have provided is meowing down the phone, then it should be expected that a report made to the Site Director or Site Command if it is not dealt with in regards to professionalism, but this really doesnt need a staff ruling on someone going "meow"

TL: DR its failrp to start turning people into femboys with brainwashing etc, but it is an IC issue if they are acting unprofessional.
but what about constant meowing and barking with captured hostages this has happened multiple times such as a goc or a CI being captured they cant exactly report it IC

and i dont feel comfortable having to be captured by foundation personal then having them make furry noises such as barking or uwuing or any of that

Reactions: ATOM
Status
Not open for further replies.