Make things like "Meowing" woofing random uwu stuff FAILRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: make a rule suggestion things like making animal noises such as meoiwing FAILRP same things for animal noises such as barking

examples https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/11akN5mv9tF_h9/Zl0ybgfB3P8C?invite=cr-MSxOdXUsNTk2MzE0NTEs

this is also common ingame interogtions and i feel it doesnt make much sense in Serious RP to get interogated by a meowing goc or mtf also constant meowing in ocomms and i believe it goes to borderline erp

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): I personally feel quite disturbed anytime at this behavior as its borderline furry like and i genuinely think this has very little negatives this shouldnt be something IC : i cant be the only one who thinks this is weird as it makes no sense IC also comms being usually filled with people meowing or barking

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: people cant express themselves???

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: i feel the server stands to gain from this suggestion being captured and constantly having to deal with people making animal noises or brainwashing you to constantly meow also random e-11 or random foundation personal running around meowing or barking is very not at all making sense there is also ocomms when people do this such as uwuing and i genuinely thinks this would do something positive

Last edited:
Reactions: ATOM

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Brother what the fuck is this?

Also what kind of sick shit are you into to think meowing or barking is erp? Your parents need to get you off the internet

Reactions: Skittles

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
people would not take that seriously and act like it is a joke ive never once needed to "Meow" or "uwu" or "woof" in this server people are acting like making those noises is just normal its not

people who support need to generally revaluate why they are -supporting this it makes others feel uncofortable including me before i played gmod i never once heard someone "meow" or "uwu" at me once in my entire life but in gmod its almost normal language like whyyyy?

it freaks me out on a personal basis it feels sexual in nature to be "woofed" at or someone calling you my uwu boy literally happened recently this makes no sense at all to be a thing the only people who -support this seem to be the people who do this i can personally tell you ive never seen a real person "Meow" at me

otters if a enemy was captured by another force such as germans capturing one of the allies would it make any sense for those lets say germans to start meowing at the hostage or barking or woofing at them? this is allowed in the rules for some reason and it feels to me people get sick pleasure out of it a goc who gets captured cant just phone up IA if the dea starts randomly meowing at him

it makes no sense and i really hope the staff team accepts this
I see you are missing the point here.

As Yeke stated, if someone gets Class F'ed and forced to do it, then that is already FailRP.

if someone does it willingly, go to their higherups about it. Simple as that.

Also, to quote you on the fact this happens everyday according to you, not once have I seen this in the past 2+ months. Generally when Class F gets used on a CI for example, they get turned into a receptionist or a Nu-7 PVT.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I see you are missing the point here.

As Yeke stated, if someone gets Class F'ed and forced to do it, then that is already FailRP.

if someone does it willingly, go to their higherups about it. Simple as that.

Also, to quote you on the fact this happens everyday according to you, not once have I seen this in the past 2+ months. Generally when Class F gets used on a CI for example, they get turned into a receptionist or a Nu-7 PVT.
its not always class f and people just have hostages that they sit there making furry noises at barking and meowing its quite frankly disturbing and it has no place in this server

• Haha
Reactions: Otters

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
+support

staff be like after this gets accepted: GUYS ITS HUNTING SEASON

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
-Support
As much as I think it's poor RP to meow I feel like staff members time could be put to better use than warning someone for meowing, and realistically there's no way I see people caring enough about this to make sits, it's also just a joke I see no need to enforce something that has literally been said as a joke the majority of times people have said it.

Last edited:

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
As much as I think it's poor RP I feel like staff members time could be put to better use than warning someone for meowing, and realistically there's no way I see people caring enough about this to make sits.
It's more of a deterrent than it would be a rule to enforce regularly

Reactions: Darren

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Acts of degeneracy like these need to be punished with not only a warning, but a network wide blacklist. These people cannot be saved.

• Haha
Reactions: Otters

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Meowing without an RP reason is FailRP. Staff will be reminded of this at the next staff meeting and it will be enforced starting today. We cannot tell people with a straight face that we are a SeriousRP server but walking around meowing and woofing down the mic is ok. That is not how a member of Foundation staff, CI or GOC would act.

For the avoidance of doubt, an acceptable RP reason to meow would be unlikely to be anything less than an approved character bio, and any character bio made with this intention would be likely to be scrutinised thoroughly. Additionally, it's worth keeping in mind that SL may unapprove character bios at any time.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.