Denied Making so when you repair a vehicle like a LAV or anything that can be used for vehicle repair gun Support XP

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds to where repairing a vehicle or anything that can be repaired by vehicle repair gun give you support xp

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+More ways to get Support XP
+getting support XP on other jobs than just tech expert and medic
+Form of support so i feel it should be rewarded
+more mtf members going to fix stuff instead of joining the fight when you can get xp

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

-People destroying vehicles or damaging them just to fix it which is XP farming but wouldn't be a negatives as long as mods do there job and warn them or / punish.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Quick little suggestion that makes sense since there adding a achievement to fix cameras and fixing cameras give XP if that so vehicles should also already have this feature if were doing cameras and positives are good and negatives are soft

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
Neutral

good idea, but like you said you can just damage it and repair it constantly, and doing this is quick too.

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support

good idea, but like you said you can just damage it and repair it constantly, and doing this is quick too.
Response/ My side on this topic

Yeah, I put that as a
negative but either way it's not really a negative because Mods have logs for the xp farming and they ban people for it which is in the ban reasons and kick reasons so it would be handled either way alongside like when they added support healing shooting somebody reviving them and killing them then reviving them is still a thing, so I think it goes both ways. So ifi could i would make it a Nuetral reason.

Reactions: Boris Johnson

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Viberant,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
There is already ways to gain support and EXP - this can be easily abused and we believe balancing the EXP correctly would be hard
We also feel this is an Unneeded addition
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.