Denied Map Addition [ENTRANCE ZONE/EXTRA SMALL MAP-CHANGE]

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[This suggestion adds a checkpoint behind the window at the entrance zone checkpoint. It adds a room behind the door and glass on both sides of the checkpoint.]

WALLS IN PICTURE BELOW THIS ONE ARE FOR EXAMPLE TEXTURES
20231119184504_1.jpg20231119184504_1.jpg20231119184504_1.jpg
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[No]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Possible Positives of the suggestion are that people like Internal Affairs agents and MTF as well as GENSEC have a new place to stay at to help keep the facility safe, this would create more RP all sorts of different playerbases as I've said before like GENSEC,MTF,IA,DEA Etc. The players like having new stuff every now and then and this would be a small addition but would add a whole new aspect of this checkpoint. People could call it names (Or server Leadership can give it an official name like Checkpoint Charlie.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Less change of more successful CI raids when coming through the front of the foundation, less D-Class personnel escaping which could make the D-Class annoyed. Other than that I can't think of any.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Based on the Positives & Negatives, this suggestion should be accepted because this would create more RP all sorts of different playerbases like I said earlier and can give a greater sense of security like the facility should have. This would be nice to have as this would add new places for regiments and subdivisions to guard and have more purposes, for a great example, the GENSEC UPDATE! Security personnel can have a place to guard other than LCZ and make the facility safer and be able to utilize their tools more. There are really no negative of this besides CI having a little bit harder time entering through ENTRANCE ZONE. People have been talking about these doors ever since the old HCZ and nothing has ever happened to them, this would be an amazing addition and would only take a bit of time from the devolopers as I've made the base of this room in about 10 minutes and would take a relatively short amount of time to implement it into the game.

Attachments

• 20231119184507_1.jpg
    20231119184507_1.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231119185644_1.jpg
    20231119185644_1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 9

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+SUPPORT Gives IA a new checkpoint list and more RP for Surface Personnel that are constantly walking back and forth.

• Love
Reactions: blixer

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

I'm for this idea, although I'd like a greater overall to EZ in general. The Floor-2 > LCZ Elevator is just a mess to fight over. Both CI and Foundation struggle to push through without taking mass casualties.

• Love

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Major Support
also please do this for the one in LCZ-HCZ primary

i know both of these are a location that ERT can enter the site from and i don't know how to reconcile that with this change, but new areas in general are always good. please consider this, i would be willing to wait however long it takes to see this come to fruition.

• Love

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
+support

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think if this is added it should have a keycard scanner inside it that controls the door and the previous keycard scanner removed so someone has to be in/man the checkpoint or it could operate like CPC where you need to enter 2 rooms to go through. would allow for better management of the point otherwise this room is useless if people can just run past it

• Love
Reactions: Niox and blixer

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Like somebody else mentioned, it would also be nice for the same thing to exist at HCZ primary.

• Love

Vizara

Nov 3, 2022
+support

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think if this is added it should have a keycard scanner inside it that controls the door and the previous keycard scanner removed so someone has to be in/man the checkpoint or it could operate like CPC where you need to enter 2 rooms to go through. would allow for better management of the point otherwise this room is useless if people can just run past it
Thats just tedious for passing through, cause history has shown us (with checkpoint charlie) that it will be left unmanned 90% of the time and you'll have to go into the checkpoint room to open the door for yourself.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @blixer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Currently, there is no reason to have a room in that area as it would not get used.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.