Denied =map command for the #war-and-conflict-status channel

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

core

Aug 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
When you type =map into the channel it would show you the current status of the map (the one where the perks and points are visible not the one with the rendered terrain)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- great if you don't have the time to login and check what the map looks like (if you're just on your phone for example)
- adds value to the discord server

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't see any negatives that come with this suggestion

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Cuz it's good and not bad

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
I would prefer having it as a locked channel where it shows the =war and =conflict command that get updated every minute without anyone typing in the commands and also having the map present (if possible )
something like this
1659955418755.png

Last edited:
Reactions: core

core

Aug 4, 2022
I would prefer having it as a locked channel where it shows the =war and =conflict command that get updated every minute without anyone typing in the commands and also having the map present (if possible )
something like this
View attachment 2381
What would also be nice, but that's another suggestion would be to add a channel that keeps tracks of all wars with some stats, like when they started, the outcome, view of the map afterwards. Like a war log

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Core, Your suggestion has been denied. Due to the minor benefit compared to the amount of work needed we have decided this is not currently worth the development time​

Status
Not open for further replies.