In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marin "FullMoon", Jay "The Salesman", Mark Hammer "The UFO"
Civilian name: Jay "The Salesman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: DEA Senior Agent, Internal Affairs agent, SCP-096, CI-Gamma, Ethics Committee Assistant. UNGOC 1SGT.
-Held: NU7 SPC, E11 SGT, Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-8 warnings, (All expired) 2 is for rdm self-defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

1 month

What are your total levels?:

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

Because I have been a senior agent for a while and know all the responsibilities of a special agent as well as helped alongside special agents and love this job. I have a lot of experience with CL4 jobs and combative jobs as you can see above, I love to help people when they need help as well as trying to make the facility overall a better place and safer place to work at. I love DEA and I like to cooperate with other departments and MTF to help get jobs done quickly and efficiently. I believe I have what it takes to excel in this role as I am good at helping people and managing personnel (I am an ethics assistant so I know how to do that), as well as helping anyone who has questions, and I am good at combat as well.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I am suitable for Special Agent because I have a lot of experience in combative, leadership, and serious jobs as well as helping anybody who has any questions. I am active in DEA and wish to go higher in the ranks within the department to help the department out even more. I have done jobs very similar to this before, I am dedicated, I am respectful, I know when to be serious, and I listen to orders. I would love to help this department more and I know that going up in the hierarchy is a way I can make the department strive even more than it currently is. I know how to handle all the codes as well as do them efficiently.
I love to help people as I said, as well as being good at combat and leadership will make me excel in this department if given the opportunity as a Special Agent. I now have CI gamma as well as I am a GOC CPL so I have two other NCO roles therefore I believe even more now that I am able to lead effectively and responsibly. All I ask is a chance to prove myself since I am a NCO in two different GOI's and have been a NCO in a regiment.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 9-10
  1. Clarity: The document should be written in clear language that is easy to understand. It should avoid technical language that might be confusing to non-experts.
  2. Detail: The document should provide enough detail to allow other Foundation personnel to fully understand the properties and behaviors of the anomaly. This should include any physical, chemical, or biological properties,
  3. Objectivity: The document should stick to the facts and avoid making assumptions or making conclusions that cannot be supported by evidence.
  4. Consistency: The document should be consistent with other related documents within the department. This means meeting protocols and guidelines.
  5. Creativity: Although DEA documents should meet certain standards, they should also be creative and engaging. This can be achieved by being creative, including images, as well as capturing the attention of readers.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-To monitor the personnel of DEA and make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and not messing around or breaking any sort of conduct.

-Help give orders to DEA personnel during a Code-1 and assist in the Code-1.

-Make any moves with the chaos insurgency if necessary, for example, negotiating for a SCP or a fellow DEA member back.

-Lead DEA and give out extra orders when necessary

- Answer any questions from DEA in detail to answer their question

-Help senior agents with leadership skills and lead them to the right road to get them promoted as well as answer any questions from them as well.

-Follow any orders given by the Site Administration

-Act appropriate and professional

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Marin was always interested in the combative side of things, he went in the Marines when he was only 19 years old, and he served for many years in the military guarding bases, completing missions, whether they be stealthy or go in with a bang. He has killed many people, some he regrets but he knows he had to do it, he has seen many of his comrades die in war and his family pass away in a war as well. He has worked with many people and completed mission after mission and even though it brings him pride in serving in the military, it just doesn't feel like the same when he first started out. He wanted to find a new job, one that gave him more pride and a sense of him being worth something, more than just fighting people. He got a mysterious email one day regarding a job in a facility as an agent of some sort. He knew that this was a sign, something that could bring him more pride and give him more experience as well as teach him new things. He accepted this offer and one day he went to sleep and he heard a noise near him but ignored it, he swore he felt a slight pinch but ignored it and fell asleep. This is where his journey began as he woke up in a facility called Site-56 but couldn't remember anything from before but did not question it as he knew this was a sign of something bigger and better than what he was working towards.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockRiley333

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support

Dedicated to getting the role unlike a lot of people
very active
matured much in the past couple months and is mature now
good person overall and well fit

Reactions: blixer

RockRiley333

Jun 17, 2022
+Support
- DEA Activity
+ Amazing at doing RP
+ Great knowledge of server rules

"Rockin"

Roles Holding
- UN-GOC SGT -
DEA Agent

Roles Held
MTF B-1 LT
MTF E-11 LCPL

"I hope that you find the path to greatness and seize every opportunity that comes your way. With determination, perseverance, and a strong belief in yourself, there's no doubt you can make greatness a reality. Remember, it's your journey, and you have the potential to achieve incredible things" - ?????????333 -

Reactions: Pupper and blixer

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately, you've been deemed to be unfit for the promotion to SPECIAL AGENT at this time. Feel free to reach out to me for further details.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.