Accepted Mark contraband foods/items

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a marker to foods/weapons that are considered contraband in RP. A small red marker or label attached to the item in their inventory or when on the ground for foods.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ avoids confusion about what is and isn't allowed to carry
+ easier identification when searching people's inventory for AOR/RMP
+ shows new players that certain items are not allowed and they can be arrested for carrying them

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
cant think of any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
just a small addition but allows for better RP and avoids confusion for new players

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Farrah

Jan 21, 2023
+Support.
I could understand why because I see new players get empty pills by random and they suddenly get arrested without being told that its illegal to carry.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
makes it to eassy for people to just storage away the contraband becaus they know what it is now.
also aor and rmp are supposed to be trained to know what are contraband items

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
-support
makes it to eassy for people to just storage away the contraband becaus they know what it is now.
also aor and rmp are supposed to be trained to know what are contraband items
the point of the suggestion was so that people can store away contraband and that they know what it is...
i don't think people should be arrested for having contraband when they don't even know that it is

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
co's should say what contraband is to there lower ranks as a warning. if it is marked it is to ez for people to just put it away and vibe with it

Merlin

Nov 16, 2022
+support

Most people pay little attention to the inventory system. It's not well-documented so flagging which items should not be carried is reasonable.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
co's should say what contraband is to there lower ranks as a warning. if it is marked it is to ez for people to just put it away and vibe with it
again, that is the point. it should be easy for people to identify what is not allowed and 'put it away'.
most co's do not say what contraband is, this would remove the need for them to do so?

Latin

Feb 28, 2023
-support
Biggest "screw new players" type of a thing, you guys dont even let us know more than half the laws (MAKE A PUBLIC BOARD IN THE SERVER)

Latin

Feb 28, 2023
this suggestion fixes that issue... it makes players aware of contraband items.
i mean, an easier (and more realistic) fix is just to make your laws public on a big billboard (not that anyone really cares about em anyways)

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
i mean, an easier (and more realistic) fix is just to make your laws public on a big billboard (not that anyone really cares about em anyways)
if i am correct the lawbook is public in the pc if not i will ask make it public then

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
As Bumble stated, people need to come across someone getting arrested (or not arrested for that matter) to realize that certain items are contraband. Either marking them specifically, or codifying items that are contraband (since there aren't that many) into trainings would be a decent outcome.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+support
Avoids confusion on what items are allowed for newer players

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Bumble, Your suggestion has been accepted.

This will be added to the roadmap.​

Status
Not open for further replies.