Your in-game name: Mark Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1673986
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bnetplayer23
Date of ban: 4/24/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Severe Tox"
Who banned you: Calcifer
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know why I was banned. If I know what rule I broke, I can stop breaking it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only a verbal warning, never any official warnings/kick/ban.
Why should you be unbanned: At the very least let me know why I was banned; I was banned while not even connected to the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If someone warns me that I'm breaking a rule, I won't break it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing SCP-RP.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hi Mark, its calcifer

So, currently, I've been attempting to look through your history, and I actually cannot find any bans on record at all.
We're you able to take a screencast of the ban message by chance? Because right now, from what I can find(please my higher ups tell me if I'm wrong)
You don't have one on record.

Here's to hoping we can get this solved.

Kodama

Mark Smith

Apr 25, 2023
Hi Mark, its calcifer

So, currently, I've been attempting to look through your history, and I actually cannot find any bans on record at all.
We're you able to take a screencast of the ban message by chance? Because right now, from what I can find(please my higher ups tell me if I'm wrong)
You don't have one on record.

Here's to hoping we can get this solved.

Kodama
I don't have a screenshot, but if the ban isn't on record I'm fine with calling it solved since it has already expired.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Mark Smith

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Taking a look through logs as well, I also cannot find any ban log for you either. Since the ban has already expired, I'll just move the appeal to resolved.

Regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.