JAC SSGT Marko Sanchez [WMC]

NWO name (regiment and rank):
PVT Markarov [BOH]

Civilian name:
Markez

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:186075208

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, Altough people think i dont have one i do but i choose not to use it. (the mic quality is decent)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, was denied for being 14, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/marqui2156-staff-application.1603/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, i have been kicked once or twice for being afk and a warning for RDM .(killing a militia member triying to enter 17th tanks)
Proof:
f0721ee75438c37f0273dd45f57cd5bb.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, Not really i used to be a discord mod for a friends discord but i dont think that counts.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Kind of, I have played alot of RP servers on different games but not a single server was about "serious roleplay" it was about having fun in a specific setting.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for 3~5 hours if needed but on a day to day basis about 2~3:30 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have seen the Staff needed pop up for awhile now and i wanted to make an application in the hopes of becoming a moderator of a server that i play and help out the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am willing to be serious and impartial about my duties as a staff member, I do not see me as better than other applicants but i do think that i can be an active staff member.

Thanks For Reading, Have a Nice Day:)

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Marko,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.