Marselo's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173023859
Discord name: shrimpy1743
For how long have you played on MRP: 1 week and 23 hours of playtime From the 23rd of September to now
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: GMT +2
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th PVT Marselo Pistola
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS MAJ 'Marselo' [Roach]
Civilian name:
- Marselo Pistola
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first SC app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received one base camp warn.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I am Currently MAJ for STS
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am very active and like leading although i have no experience in SC i have experience as a MAJ for STS.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-STS MAJ , 17TH PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
a strength is that I like leading and enjoy RP another strength is that I have good activity.
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Marselo was born in Ukraine In 1990, he was only a boy when he saw the collapse of the government but this event set his path to become a soldier of justice in hopes of returning Ukraine to be clean from all the sinners. He enlisted in STS where he quickly rose the ranks to the rank of MAJ where he serves to this day.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-To maintain order within the NWO, Stop corruption and lead the NWO to victory within wars and make sure noone the moral of the NWO is high and mighty.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- To make sure NWO stays active and performs well within the the campaign as well as making sure that whatever regiment you are reg gen of has the right RC team for the job that will be capable of picking and maintaining the activity of the CC team and making sure people do tryouts/trainings and missions according to their regiments.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

-Support

• -Application is low effort;
  • +RC experience;

Hello, Marselo. I haven't personally interacted with you enough to comment on your character. I wish you luck on your application, however I will be giving you a -Support for the reasons stated above. Advice from me to you would be to put this on hold, and make changes and edit it into something better and more suited for an High Command Application.

Have a good day,

• Unbroken

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
never seen leading a war
app is low affort
(my opinion i feel that there are to much sts in sc let other reg's get some sc aswel to have a balanced sc team)

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+Huge plus support
+Mature
+good leader
+stand up guy

[I'm seeing a lot of ppl complaining about the amount of STS SC but honestly there are not any other ppl applying for SC but even if there where there is no other Regiments healthy enough to lose CC/RC]

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
1697741185692.png
Dear @Marselo [Roach],

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you about the denial of this application.
Feel free to contact us on Discord for an elaborate answer on why we chose to deny you.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

You can reapply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.