Marselo's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173023859

Discord name: shrimpy1743

For how long have you played on MRP: 78 hours of playtime From the past month could have been more but had some personal stuff to do this past month

In what country are you located?: Denmark

Time zone: GMT +2

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PSC Marselo [Roach]

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS LTCOL 'Marselo' [Roach]

Civilian name:
- ER SCOM ROACH

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my Second SC app https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/marselos-sc-application.19417/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received one base camp warn.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I am Currently LTCOL for STS and have been that for atleast a 2 months more or less.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I have a lot of experience with high ranks and how to run and maintain a regiment, I’m active and able to play a lot, I have experience at leading a regiment, I don’t
get angry in situations where some people might. i got fresh ideas that can improve NWO peacetime activities.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- STS LTCOL
- ISAF PSC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Chill
- Active
- Friendly
- Mature
- Experience as RC

Weakness:
- Havent got War Leading experience
- My english is not perfect
- Roleplay
- Lore Making

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Marselo was born in Ukraine In 1990, he was only a boy when he saw the collapse of the government but this event set his path to become a soldier in hopes of returning Ukraine to its former glory. He went to school and got hes education in Coding and when he was done with hes education he didnt see get any jobs because noone thought he would be usefull to them, so he started hes own buisness and started coding websites and programs for people but one day he thought it was not enough so he started going into the hacking scene.

Later 10 years later Roach was recognised as one of the highest wanted criminals in Ukraine for hes hacking skills and all the crime he has done over the last decade, where he had gotten multiple people with him to form a squad of hackers and made an entire terrorist group that can hack into anything without a problem.
Hes group terrorized the government because if they were as good as people say they can see their corrupt government and expose everyone related to all the corruption in Ukraine and all their secret weapons.

So after all this time Roach and hes group have been exposing one by one all the corruption in Ukraine and who was responsible till one day they got betrayed by one of their trusted members who were paid off by the corrupted government to stop us form exposing them.
They threw the corpses of the members out where nobody could find them and left them there to rot, but out of nowhere roach woke up in a hospital bed and were confused on where he was and why he was still alive, after a min of roach lying in the bed still confused about hes situation he was met by a soldier dressed in black who wanted to have a chat about Ukraine and what happend out there.

Roach said he was betrayed by a fellow member of hes squad that were paid off by the corrupted goverment, the soldier then stood up and said if you want revenge on that governtment come join STS we will help you with those bastards. 5 years later after Roach enlistment in STS where he quickly rose the ranks to the rank of LTCOL where he serves to this day they took down the goverment and exposed their corruption and made it to what it is today in its former glory.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-To create rules and enforce RP in the regiments and make sure everyone is following them.
- SC needs to push RP in peacetime to make sure noone goes AFK and have something to do.
- SC also needs to make sure to be active for Events to make sure they can guide NWO through the Rp events without any problems.
- SC shall also increase moral if necessary in wars to make soldiers believe in the whole of NWO and never back down.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Make sure regiments i am supervising are performing well and have the correct leadership team in place and not someone who is shabby and isnt doing their job.
- that activity is held within theregiments and that they are performing to the best of their abilities.
- To make sure we fight with our max power and never back down from any challenge till we ensure our victory.
- During wars we as SC should give out orders in war to make sure all the regiments know where to go and what to do.
- We also need to make sure to know when and how to use war funds if needed to turn the tide of the battle when it looks rough for or soldiers.

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+HUGE PLUS SUPPORT
+he is very mature
+amazing guy very friendly
+good vtime very active
+good in leading his regiment
+well known for being friendly
+would make an good sc

Reactions: StefanZEW

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+ Support
-Active
-One of the best RC I had under my rule in my whole Career
-Does Verry good when leading STS
-Dose not waste war funds like some ex sc ??

Well Roach , I think you will be a good fit for SC , you are an amazing man and a very good leader.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ex SC MGEN|SCOM | STS MAJ ‘Valk’ | NHC BGEN | 15thRB LTCOL | ISAF MAJ StefanZEW

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
neutral leaning to +support
+great lore
+good interractions
-never seen you lead a war
-to many sts in sc

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Marselo [Roach],

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. Contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview to proceed with the next stage.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.