STEAM_0:0:145270250 / 76561198250806228

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning and it was for ARDM

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do have some experience on other MRP, CWRP, DarkRP Servers as Moderator, Administrator and Server Leadership Ranks

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played a serious JVS Server and MRP Server so i understand serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
It can vary it can go from 1-3 hours all the way up to 3-6 hours a day depends but overall most likely 1-4 hours a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator here because I have been staff on other communities and it was fun and just another thing to progress through the server and another thing to experience I feel like I would enjoy being a staff member here as there is always something that needs doing or someone that needs help so i will always be able to do something, alongside that I want to help out the community by dealing with the people that are just breaking the rules or making it not fun for other people as at the end of the day everyone wants to hop on have some fun and spend some time with there friends.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Generally, feel like I am very easy to talk to and have a good enjoyable time with and at the end of it all I always try my best to help out and communicate with the people of the server and see what i could do to make there time more enjoyable.

Thank you for reading my application.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support

+Good App
+Active
+Trainer program

+/- Could work on how they treat others in TS/IG

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021

Massive -Support

There is no way someone this toxic is applying for staff, you are basically a cunt to everyone who doesn't hold power over your rank, not only that there are 1080p videos of you aswell!!!! saying "your dad killed himself" because i arrested you is actually crazy. Not only that, the thousands of complains just stacking over you make this application seem like a joke.

actual powerhungry mfs

Here are the clips if you think you were safe

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Zaps has given the evidence, I agree with him about your toxicity as you were toxic to me when you killed me in war yesterday bragging to me and insulting me for some reason. Staff need to be friendly and approachable otherwise players just won't report issues.

Last edited:

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
-Support
I'm actually suprised you're still LT after telling a high command member "your dad killed himself"???

Martinezzz

Dec 16, 2022
-Support
I'm actually suprised you're still LT after telling a high command member "your dad killed himself"???
I didn't tell a high command member 'your dad killed himself', axel said my mom killed herself so I said 'your dad killed himself'

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
neutall leaning towards -support

-seems to have a lot to work on in nicety's to others
-evidence from zaps
-active

-good app

hey ive given you a neutral support but good luck with this in the future

-david b

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
-Support
the evidence from Zaps has shown me that you don't exactly play nice with others although you do have a good application these issues that have come to light will have a great impact on you staff application

Last edited:

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

The shit you said to Zaps is fucking disgusting. Hope you mature soon

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
- Support
The shit zaps posted and you've admitted you purposely combat jump to me and other STS apart from getting at least one or two combat jump sits on you every day to back up this statement. You also threw a petty rage over me building a structure you were farming exp from, which was just kind of toxic for no reason whatsoever.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
neutral
i haven't had any experiences with you so i can't make a verdict

best of luck

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support

Based off zaps clips and me seeing you b openly toxic in game before ill be going with a -support.

Best of luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi, unfortunately I'll have to go with a -support on this one due to the comment made by Zapso.
I do think you could be a good staff member in the future, you just need to work on not letting those cheap insults out. Other than your toxicity I have objections to you becoming staff but due to those clips I do have to go with the verdict I gave.

Best of luck and hopefully you can reapply once you've found your footing.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Martinezzz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I'll be denying this because I don't think you'd be a good fit for our staff team at this present moment.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.