Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078943745/

Date of ban: 23.5. 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):

bann.png

Who banned you: Doofy [SEFO]

Ban length?: 2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules: here

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop minging and planting C4s on allied vehicles.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I was warned twice. (1. combat jumping, 2. Basecamping)

Why should you be unbanned: Because I think I have learned from my mistakes and will never minge again. My ban was also partially due to a bug. I planned to place the C4 and defuse it right after, but due to the bug the C4 could not be defused. ( I know it was mingy and stupid, I was just so happy and wanted to have fun because i got SEFO the last war.)

Here's the recording of the bug: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lXrJ9GzFbRmxc/d13374RL3UrP?invite=cr-MSxUN2MsNjE5NDgyMTUs

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules thoroughly and never repeat my past mistakes.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I really enjoy playing on this server, I could always turn to it when I was bored or just wanted to have a good time with people. I've met some great people there, who helped me even when they didn't have to and didn't turn their back on me even after the ban. And I'm greatly thankful to them. Overall, for the past fiew months I worked hard to get where I am, met some great people and had a blast of a time and I don't want to lose it over this mistake.

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia

Appeal Accepted

Hi Mart,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Having reviewed the evidence provided and the overall scenario with other Platform Team Members, I have come to the decision to lift your ban as understandably there was a glitch going on with the C4, and further you have fully realized your mistake. However, moving forward, please do not attempt to use explosives in any regard in order to celebrate a victory.

Kind regards,
Administrator Dr.Nikita Dorashov​

Status
Not open for further replies.