UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had 6 warnings, 5 RDM and 1 FailRP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, this was in a Zombie survival G-Mod server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Staff wise, no. But with other serious roleplay servers yes. One of them I can mention is Star wars RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Experiencing how other Moderators and Admins welcome new players when they have a report to bring and as to how welcoming they are. And how they handle the situations swiftly and without any issues is something ive always admired about them. I definetely spend much of my time on the server as this is literally the only G-mod server i actually like spend time on and actually enjoy (other than the lag spikes). I wanna be able to help along when all the other staff members are busy with sits because most of the i'm also on at late nights when most of the staffs are busy with their sits. Ofcourse being serious and respectful plays a huge part when joining the staff team and that is something that im glad to join in on. And ofcourse welcome new players, and take care of things that will ruin other player's immersion in the game. Not to mention I actually wanna build up even more on my skill of helping out others and even start having more experience assisting people as a member of staff and i believe i can gain that experience here.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As mentioned before, I have noticed how sometimes during late nights there is a shortage of staff members in the servers which would make many more players impatient over their sits not being accepted due to the low numbers of staff. And ofcourse always be able to assist with any issues that other staffs are having, I'll be taking and needing the experience and I will be enjoying what I do as a member of staff as much as I enjoy this community and my place in it.

Any feedback is very much appreciated, As mentioned I love being told my mistakes so i can grow further as a person. :)

A-1 LT (Holding)
Nu-7 LT (Held)
IA/DEA Agent (Holding)
UNGOC PVT (Held)

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Neutral

I don't believe we've crossed paths enough in a meaningful manner for me to formulate an opinion. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you on site and pay attention to how you interact with the community. Hopefully I will be able to change this to a support in a couple of days but good luck regardless.

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Hi, I will be leaving a +SUPPORT on this application

+Very nice interactions with you
+Nice VTime
+The application itself is also quite nice

-That one active warning is not the best

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-pretty mid A1, stinks badly too
-Good Interactions
-active

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support.
Honestly Mason. i think you would make a great fit for Staff.
the App looks nice. and well done
i have seen you many times on the sever.
and overall just a nice guy

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Mason Connector

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.