Dec 24, 2020
Your in-game name: gaslighter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63383951
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/custormurljpg/
Date of ban: 1 may
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mass rdm
Who banned you: tiger masive
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i didnt mass rdm
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: because it wasnt mass rdm i was shooting a bunch of nato shooting at our btr the mod would know that if he got a recording and didnt just look at the logs and think '' wow this guy killed 8 people in peace time that must be rdm ''
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: continue my previous behaviour
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i play with my friends

• Haha
Reactions: LuZ

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
Hi Fiski,

First one. You killed 8 JAF/SAS at Border getting ready to take off in a heli(7 in heli) nobody fire at the BTR within this group because no one knew it was there till you opened fire. The BTR was also in nato territory. If you have a video of anyone shooting please post the link.

Second. Shortly after you threw two grenades at another heli causing the top roter to come off and killed 4 JAF and 2 MPs. like the first you were in a nato territory in an armored vehicle.

I spent a lot of time with two smods going over the information. including waiting for the driver of the BTR to become active.

Reactions: Fitz and Big Barry

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hi Fiski,

First one. You killed 8 JAF/SAS at Border getting ready to take off in a heli(7 in heli) nobody fire at the BTR within this group because no one knew it was there till you opened fire. The BTR was also in nato territory. If you have a video of anyone shooting please post the link.

Second. Shortly after you threw two grenades at another heli causing the top roter to come off and killed 4 JAF and 2 MPs. like the first you were in a nato territory in an armored vehicle.

I spent a lot of time with two smods going over the information. including waiting for the driver of the BTR to become active.
nope i wasnt in nato territory and they were shooting bullets at us,weird of you to assume no one fired just because they said so while you don't have a video lol

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Denied
Unfortunately you have no evidence that I can see which proves your point claiming your actions where justified.
Upon hearing Tigers side he made the correct call as no bullets where fired yet you killed a large squad of NATO troops in their own territory during peacetime. As well as this you where also in a NATO controlled area with a BTR which is prohibited.
If any video evidence is provided to me that proves your innocence I will re-open this appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: LuZ and Big Barry
Status
Not open for further replies.