Mate Blackwood's Blacklist appeal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
Your in-game name: Mate Blackwood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155389031
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271043791/
Date of blacklist: 12/06/2023 17:04
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I have made a joke that was well inappropriate but it was a joke, but it was clipped and cut in a way that portrayed it as a "threat" despite the fact that i was laughing and said that im joking. My case may have been claimed as "Doxing" aswell, which in my opinion is a false claim as it is an information that was put out and the public eye can see it.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): N/A
Please list any alt accounts: N/A
Who blacklisted you? (if known): "Blacklisted by NL"
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/#post-105348
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not make inappropriate jokes with specific people in the same channel as me
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Warned years ago on MRP, never banned
Why should you be unblacklisted: I love most of the people in this community, and with DarkRP returning i wish to try it out since me and many community members have been longing for it. I may have had a negative attitude towards many things during these last few months of MRP, but i feel like that was justified. But I'd like to apologize for my behaviour and retry once again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I haven't broken a rule in months, i know the rules and can ensure that i won't break them.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to play Civil Gamers DarkRP the goal that this community has been fighting for and it's finally back.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Mate Blackwood ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You were caught ban evading on TS by me only a few days ago, this was confirmed by you through Discord DMs which I received.
It is clear that you do not take the nature of your blacklist seriously.

You may re-appeal after 8 weeks since your last ban evasion attempt. If you ban evade again, this time will reset.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.