Mate Blackwood's blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
Your in-game name: Mate Blackwood

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:155389031

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271043791/

Date of blacklist: 12/06/2023 17:04

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I made an inappropriate joke which was probably clipped and reported as a serious case.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None, My previous appeal got denied because of "Ban evasion" on teamspeak but they just didn't ban me off of TS so i got on with a fake name. I never used anything to bypass the ban.

Please list any alt accounts: None

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Network Leadership, Probably Doofy

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/#post-10534

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't make jokes like that again and I'll follow the rules.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Nope

Why should you be unblacklisted: I enjoy the people in this community, even if i didn't spend much time on the server I'd like to hang around teamspeak and talk to people
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read and follow every rule and make sure to not break them.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to play the servers from time to time and hang around on teamspeak talking to folks I know and love.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
ACCEPTED

Hello @Mate Blackwood

After reviewing of the appeal and the rules broken, we have opted to allow you back into the community, however please note subsequent actions in this nature may result in another blacklist.

Kind Regards,
CS Yeke / Ventz

Status
Not open for further replies.