Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155389031
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: Resigned
Date of demotion?: 18/07/2021
What is the case against you?: N/A
Is this true?: N/A
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Warned Recently 01/02/2021 for ROE (Killing Non-Threat in base)
Aug/05/2021 RDM
Oct/09/2021 RDM

What is your side of the story?: I killed a hostile while there was a base kidnapping occuring in their base, The rest i have forgotten since it's been a long time.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I have left due to the amount of things being thrown at me when i was UHC CGEN and SMOD, I was exhausted and overwhelmed so i had to take a bit of break. I'm now back after my idk how long break, I can't provide much, other than showing an example and being a good staff member supporting new or regular players.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+support

From our few staffing experiences together they were good. You handle sits quite well and are professional in the way you act as staff. Haven't really had a bad interaction with you.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

- Received 3 warnings in the last month
- Questionable activity
- Application lacking detail

- Unsure about if your toxicity in OOC has improved

Hi Mate Blackwood, as a result of you having a recent warning two weeks ago I am going to have to go with a -support. As well as this although I don't think your activity is terrible, I believe it isn't great either. You have a big history of coming back to the server, being active for a little while and then just quitting the server and going away for a couple months and I feel like this could happen again as it has happened so often in the past. Previously you have had an issue with negative comments in OOC, I am yet to have seen this change.
In regards to your
application lacking detail, I do believe that if someone was passionate about becoming staff again they would put in the effort to make that known within their staff application by making it a good application, which I feel like you have not.

Verdict edited to include update on recent warnings in the last couple days.

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Mate, I will go with a neutral today

You are quite active and very approacheable, I have had no problems with you myself.

A quote from Luz explains it pretty well
You have a big history of coming back to the server, being active for a little while and then just quitting the server and going away for a couple months and I feel like this could happen again as it has happened so often in the past

This is one of the reason I have given a neutral. If you do actually plan on staying for a while, I will have no problem with you joining staff, but I do not even think you know if you are going to stay for long, because you could suddenly out of nowhere lose interest in the server again. I'd like to see a little more dedication before I change my verdict to a +support.

Best of luck.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Improved activity
-Friendly and approachable
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, Mate

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021

Neutral

-Unsure on Activity
-Unsure on Maturity

-Not as confident in the rule knowledge

For the reasons stated above, I am putting my verdict as a NEUTRAL, this is subject to change. Contact me if you wish.

Regards,

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Neutral leaning towards +Support

- recent warning
- unsure about activity
+ staff experience
+ long standing member

Hey Mate,
Some good points have been made in this thread about your spontaneous activity but im leaning towards +Support because i think you should get a opportunity for a second chance.

-Chad

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

-Unsure on your character

-Unsure on rule knowledge

Really don't know much of anything about you so Neutral still though good luck none the less!

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Active/plays everyday
Mature
Down to earth dude

Good luck

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral
=Recent warnings

+Active IG and TS
+Was good staff (From what I remember atleast)

Best of luck with your application Mate

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Neutral

-Unsure on your character

-Unsure on rule knowledge

+Activity
It s a Neutral from me i didn t had any interactions with you.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Neutral
I have not had enough interactions with you to give a good verdict, I do see you active-Ish IG and on TS. The only negative thing I can see is that you have received recent warns.

Good luck!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
= Neutral
+ Activity IG/TS
+ Experience as staff (SMod)

- Recent warnings
= A little toxic sometimes

I wish you the best of luck,
Gela.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Mate Blackwood
Thanks for taking the time to make a Resignation Appeal.

During the process of you having your application up it does seem you've received two warnings which in itself is usually grounds for denial, however it was brought to Sever Leaderships attention you have been less than courteous and professional to players on the server.
While your activity is fantastic and exactly what we need in terms of activity, I cannot currently endorse this application for yourself to be reinstated to staff within MRP.

Please feel free to make another appeal in 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.