Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): NATO PVT Matt Taylor
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT CPT Soviet Matt Borris
Civilian name: Matt Borris
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i have sadly i have had 4 warns and 1 ban my warns consist of (FailRP- suicide with a grenade to respawn | Combat Jumping x2 | Base camping | RDM)
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes so i was the second highest rank in NATO.1 of the majors and a COL and at the time i was a CPT and at the time i was the 2nd in command but i was in NATO as a CO for 4-5 weeks later on I left after 2-3 week to join USSR for a new experience and to join the CO team in ABT i have been in ABT as a CO for 3-4 weeks i think.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have lead wars for both sides USSR and also NATO but i have put my head down and also i have been very active and friendly to others I'm not toxic and also i have not been in trouble by staff since October and i have changed and im not a minge anymore. I have gotten on with people better in USSR and i have matured at an increasing speed which has lead me to have great chemistry with other members of the USSR I try to think on the spot which is best to help during wars for fast war orders.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-ABT CPT
-NATO PVT
-EX 17th CPT
-EX JAF 1SGT
-EX RMP PFC
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths
-I am active i am on 5 days a week.
-So i am very helpful with new trainee's and privates
-i am a fast learner
-I can create a great atmosphere for people.
-Great leadership

Weaknesses
-Not available on weekends because of work.
-I am bad at making decisions under stress.

Thank you for reading My UHC application -ABT CPT Soviet Matt Borris

Last edited:

Athena

Nov 3, 2021
Alright, so, where do we start. First of all, I am going to go ahead and say this is not "targeted" or because I have a vendetta against someone. I do not really care if people have wronged me, and when it comes to my feedback for any position, I look at it objectively, not with what I think of them as a person. Good thing to notice for my feedback is that this is only based on what I have seen on NATO, meaning anything Matt has done on USSR has gone out of my sight. He may have improved greatly, or he may have not. I do not know, that is up to the rest of USSR to explain. My criticism is based on Matt's behavior during his time as a NATO CO and enlisted.

My biggest worry with Matt as UHC is his history within NATO. To put it frank you, Matt, have been toxic and you have acted immature. I think you've changed from how you used to behave as a captain in 17th, but it is something that still remains in the back of my mind when I think of you as high command. I believe that everyone is able to change and everyone deserves that opportunity, but I also believe these things need to be stated. You've gone out of your way to be a, pardon my language, dick on a few occasions, or just been shit shit-talking people you do not like in comms. Though this was, again, a while back when you were still in 17th. One thing I need to say about shit-talking is; do not. I do not know if you still do it, but don't. Someone will always tell others about what you've been saying, or even report it with evidence. I have seen some stuff you've said back then, some of them about me, and though I do not really care what kids say about me on Gmod nor should anyone else, it is still not appropriate. This kind of behavior is unfortunately common within USSR, but that doesn't mean UHC should be doing it.

After you had resigned from 17th CO, and I requested to become 17th BGEN, you joined back as enlisted. Your attitude during this fresh start was way better than before, but there's still a few things that bothered me. Though at first very respectful, you requested a rank skip to SNCO from me. I would not have an issue with ex-SCO requesting a rank skip, but when you come and demand a rank skip as if you must have it, it does become one. When I decided to refuse the rank skip due to you demanding it, you proceeded to say things such as if I do not rank skip you I will ruin 17th and that I am disrespecting you for not accepting the rank skip. You also threatened to leave on the spot if I did not rank skip you. This just is very much inappropriate and unacceptable behavior. When we finally ended the argument and I said I would not rank skip you, you decided to leave and go for USSR instead, where you are now. This is still saved on a recording, but I don't think it's fair me to post a video of you in a situation in which you may have had a bad day, let alone a thing that happened over a month ago, so UHC can request it from me if they would like it.

Lastly, I would like to see more work put into this application. My feedback already is longer than the application itself. That may be because I am an autistic tryhard writing perfectionist, but in my opinion, putting effort into the application proves that you really are dedicated to the position. This does not give me the picture of dedication.

To put this all together - I do not want to hold your past against you. As I said, I believe everyone can change and everyone deserves an opportunity for that. As I think it would be unfair for me to vote on you due to the fact that I have not seen you in USSR, I will not be giving a +1, -1 or even a neutral vote. I am just stating the issues I've seen and letting the UHC deciding the faith of this application know them too. I very much wish you the best of luck in UHC if you in fact have changed for the better.

Best of luck,
BGEN Athena

• Haha
Reactions: Harry and ZLT49A

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Mature = Back when i knew you in 17th you were an mature guy and a funny lad

+/- Your app is decent and way better strenghts and weakness
+ from back in the day you were an good leader in the 17th I believe you can be good for leading.

Good luck Matt the british man boris johnson (y)

Last edited:

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+Support
Nice guy
Active if and in ts
Mature
Nissan Prius

Sometimes looses control of his temper

Good luck Matt. !!! <3

Last edited:

Kevin.

Dec 29, 2021
+Support

-Nice, funny guy
-Good self-confidence
-Mature
-Good at leading (From what I have seen).
-Active in TS and IG

Wish you the best of luck,
-Kevin

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Active IG & TS
-Lovely person to talk too
-Nissan Prius

Best of luck mate!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

-Unsure on maturity and activity
-Hardly ever interacted or known you.
-Athena’s allegations do raise a few concerns for UHC accountability and maturity.
-Never seen lead or take a leadership position.

Regards,

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
+Support

You are a great guy

I havent had any bad interactions with you

Decently mature but can joke around alot at times

Active in game and TS

I havent seen you lead that much

Good luck.
-Augustin

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support
+Friendly & mature

+Active IG & TS
+Dedicated CO from my experience

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
-Poor leadership
-Bad war plans
-poor game sense and intuition

Lead a war today and ended in a major defeat...

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT

+cool guy
+ leads wars
+ give him a shot at UHC

- (ex big minge) Tony

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Application Denied

I feel you´re not quite ready yet for joining UHC at this moment. If you improve your activity/maturity and war leading ambitions i will gladly accept you into UHC in the future. I suggest that you do the above mentioned points and reapply. You may re-apply after two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.