Civilian name:Maximus Henryson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I am applying for Internal affairs Ambassador as I Have Been Extremely active as a Internal affairs agent and have assisted a decent amount of people and I think I can help the Internal affairs department far more as a Ambassador I would also be able to deal with higher level site issues and keep the Internal affairs director Updated on L4 Situations.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:I have Experience in Internal affairs, Know how to use Clearance Comms /c3 For example and have been recommended to apply by a Internal Affairs Deputy director and Ambassador, On top of this I also Try to be as neutral and fair as possible.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:I have not written that many documents However Grammar, Effort and Detail are what make documents great, However there are other things Like Format that can greatly improve a document, And one of the most important things is to make sure you are using the right document for example don't use a Foundation Research study document for a Internal affairs arrest report.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal Affairs Ambassadors Are Senior Members Of Internal Affairs They Keep The IA Director and Deputy director informed of ongoing situations and Have a Higher clearance to help with More Confidential Situations they also do many other things but these are the main things.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Their Story would be that they were a Internal Affairs agent that had worked for the SCP site for some time and Had Survived Multiple Major Containment breaches and in their time had Dealt with many situations Including a MC&D Deal and was Promoted after Protecting Multiple high ranking Personnel and otherwise performing Greatly after being made a Internal affairs ambassador they continued to work at the SCP Site dealing with Issues daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Barry

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
1658909399227.png
Application Accepted
Good Evening,

Max Henry​

Congratulations, you have passed the IA Ambassador test and have received an acceptable amount of support from my Superiors and other Internal Affairs Agents. Your dedication to our department hasn't gone unnoticed! I have seen you work very hard in my time as director. We are glad to have you as a new member of the ambassador team.

Cheers,
Department Director Barry "Legate" O'Cociner

Status
Not open for further replies.