Maxi Mercury Law Ban Appeal Reduce

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxiMercuryLaw

Aug 25, 2022
Your in-game name: Maxi Mercury Law
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75062295
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110390319
Date of ban: 15/9/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Using Marco / Script while AFK cause i was taking a shower
Who banned you: Erl Carlson
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): 1.22 Bug/Script Abuse - Don’t hack, script, or abuse glitches. Don’t do anything that can be seen as giving you an unfair advantage over other players.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: stop using those Scripts again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
nope this is the first time i got banned on the server , i never have staff warning or what so ever.
Why should you be unbanned: is depend on yall tbh i can't even think of anything all i did was taking a shower while using marco to avoid getting kick out for AFK what so ever that's all i can say and is the truth believe it or not that's on you guys decision not me. idk the rules about that so i take a full responsibility
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: the only think i can do is not using it again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because is it the server im fully RP and doing my stuff on it.
this is the link picture reason i got banned :

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Good Afternoon @MaxiMercuryLaw,

Thank you for taking your time to write out this appeal,

After reading the above, this ban was issued in error due to confusion in internal policy, for which we apologise for and have clarified this with the team to prevent further confusion.

As such your ban will be revoked.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.