Maz “Gwee”‘s DoM application (SCP-RP USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:621882104
Discord name: Sockomo
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Total Vtime says 1 week and 1 hour but my total time is 1,705.77 hours or 10 weeks.

In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: PST (GMT-7)
Character name(s): Maz "Gwee"
Civilian name: Ms. Marwood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes 24/7
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held: O-1. Holding Consultant.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I was warned for failRP as 860-2 and banned for 2 days due to toxicity in 2022.
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?: I have been with medical for a very long time and tend to overwork as consultant on some days. I wish to take action and run our medical department as I feel my knowledge will help our Department continue to thrive and remain professional.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: I am active during the PM as well as AM on my days off. I find myself checking to see if others are remaining professional while working on medical even when they are my own Consultants. I have been checking our Medical Roaster a lot more lately to make sure that people who are given their licenses are the required level and taking our department seriously. I actively walk around site and make sure that medical personnel are doing their jobs and correctly when I am not stationed in medbay. I am always attending meetings or conversations among Site Leadership such as Ethics and Overseers, taking their orders or changes to policies directly and execute them when they are created. I actively roleplay not just with the medical department but with any department where roleplay is happening and when my role is required for the situations. I make sure that my medical team is stocked with the supplies and chemicals they need to cure patients and I am always there when they need help, including my Consultants.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: To Oversee the medical department and to hold meetings with other Site Leadership to make sure that our departments are well connected and informed of each other's policies. As well as make sure that Consultants are trained properly, that means looking at Consultant applications and discussing with other DoM's about the person applying. Accepting Consultant applications as well as punishing or demoting any Consultants who have broke CoC, CoE, or the FLC. Signing documents specifically using SCP-500 for testing purposes and making sure that all cork boards inside of medbay are clear of info-breaching documents.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maz came from Pinewood as a normal medic. She didn't know much other than to help people in need. One day she snuck into the facility and got caught by and Overseer himself. He gave he two choices, to join the facility and work in the medical department or be sent back to Pinewood. Maz was told that she would be helping people without them even realizing it.

Years went on and Maz climbed the ranks of medical. She gained more experience with combat and started to become a teacher of medical practice. Soon enough having enough knowledge and skills to become a Medical Consultant. She faced many challenges through her journey. Being kidnapped by CI, avoiding hostile D-Class, and keeping medbay in order whenever she could. She always followed someone higher up, whether it was her own DoM or an Ethics member. She was determined to be a good doctor even when she couldn't climb the ladder anymore.

Sooner or later, she knew she would have to step up and take charge of the department she cared so much for. That day came when her DoM she was shadowing had left their position. The moment she was promoted, she begun to look into the inner workings of the medical department. She took her time to make sure files were documented properly, she started attending more meetings between her fellow Site Leaders, and she made sure that nothing in medbay could go wrong anymore.

Until one day, the Lurker returned. The entity was known for taking hold of people and using them to increase his power in very mysterious ways. The Being took ahold of her lead DoM and no one could figure out how to help him. No Type-Blue or Chemical could remove the hold on the poor DoM. But Maz had tricks up her sleeves ever since she was experimented on. Her TB powers may have been weak in the past, but now, she could handle anything. She was determined to fix the people that the Lurker has taken ahold of.

Last edited:

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
I apologize because I did not know that we could not use AI tools for the lore description. I have rewritten it though and will keep in mind that it is not allowed.
? isn't it faking obvious? don't you think you should right it yourself?

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

One of the best consultants there is! Always a pleasure to talk with Maz! :)

FestiveJimb

Jul 11, 2023
+support You've been a prior consultant for a long time, extremely experienced in the department and trusted, extremely nice as well.

May the best consultant win

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings @Socky,
Today i have decided to give you +support for the following reasons

+Support
-kind
-Experienced
-Very helpfull!
-Good roleplay

-/+Support
-I think you should make a google doc with your lore so its easier for you to paste it

-Support
-N/A

I wish you all the best of luck on your application. Take care.
-Elijah Xenon Kamski

Reactions: Socky

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
not from us server but lore is ai generated
I mean, it's the lore part, it doesn't really tie in to their actual knowledge of what they're getting themselves into what mostly matters is the rest of the application, shouldn't be too much of a problem, however if the whole app was AI then it would be a problem.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
I mean, it's the lore part, it doesn't really tie in to their actual knowledge of what they're getting themselves into what mostly matters is the rest of the application, shouldn't be too much of a problem, however if the whole app was AI then it would be a problem.

Personally if someone is going to be applying for a CL4 position let alone a DoM they shouldn't use AI on their app regardless but Maz is an extremely talented Consultant and they fixed their mistake anyway so it's all good.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Personally if someone is going to be applying for a CL4 position let alone a DoM they shouldn't use AI on their app regardless but Maz is an extremely talented Consultant and they fixed their mistake anyway so it's all good.
ngl though who really cares about the lore part on applications..

Status
Not open for further replies.