MD.ShadyDave Director of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Steam ID: 76561198035138857

Discord name: Nattay2016

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the very first day, aorund 2 years open time, half a year play time

In what country are you located?: UK ?

Time zone: uk ? GMT i think

Character name(s): Dr.MD.ShadyDave

Civilian name: The Mysterio

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- of course, works perfectly fine

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 HELD
- MTF 0-1 HELD
- Executive researcher, Held this currently and for the longest for over 2 years now HOLDING
- Director of researcher twice. HELD

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes, around 2 years ago for something so silly, its tiny

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
Hold up i first want to clean up some stuff, im not here to tread on anyone's feet, im here simply for the roleplay, im committed to the role play, its in my blood its in my bones doing stuff like this , ive done drama pieces before in the past so acting and role playing on the spot is driven into me, its my goal to make sure everyone around me is the very best and greatest at what they do, i only want to see research beam into the golden years again, under my guidance i assure you this will be come number 1 priority so on that point ......

- 2 Mains reasons im applying for DOR
1st : is my previous experience in Director roles , while working for the facility for over 2 years now 1/4 of that taking up the proud position as Director of research, this gives me a lot of First hand knowledge regarding most if not all SCPs here at site-65, this intern with experience ive learnt about how things have been conducting so far in the research department, i hoping to bring back the spark with JRs and SR alike, getting more and more fun related RP situations and guiding people into the right form of testing that is needed.

2nd : is my constant experience always learning as an Executive, ive been the magaritiy of my time at the facility as a exec, and have done MANY amazing Cross tests and interesting SCP related testing involving many of research personal and Security decision, usually getting high regards and remarks from most my peers, very loved amungs my community of research and personal alike, if anything i would fit back into my role quite well id assume, im constantly helping anyone who needs and and ready in situation to give the best advice to that situation.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- As ive mentioned above, my past experience in this department shows how committed i am to the role im applying for, in my time working here for the foundation ive done quite a lot of tests and learnt a lot of stuff to not have someone in a key position at that level would be golden to any or all personal wanting to know more about SCPs or SCP related subjects, back in my time when i was DOR we crafted a brand new sub division of research sector which the foundation STILL uses today called BIOHAZARD UNITS & other departments within the research sector, ultimately making B-1 and providing an idea for a new security sector with help from site command and staff, also while i was under research wing, i made sure everyone was on point and doing exactly what they where meant to be doing while doing there Testing runs, Always staying in RP and being extremely profession at all time, im very respected from my peers and research personal alike.

- Learning from my past knowledge and knowing im going into something with training is going to be challenging, however im working close with executives and research personal alike, holding Daily "THINKTANK" Lectures which feature how to create documents, do correct testing , and generally sharing ideas about for more open creative ways of RP, filling in other time ill be working closely doing 1-1 with all research personal and making sure everyone is to the standards that we set, and finally getting research interesting again with fun crosstests & testing runs related to SCPs people normally or wont use in turning it into a "safe" and "controlled" manor of test.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
- The Director of Research is responsible for General overseeing of the research department as a whole, and ensuring that the team is functioning efficiently and effectively. They are responsible for meeting with other department heads and higher-ups to discuss issues related to research, and they are in charge of managing the executives within the research department. The Director of Research is also responsible for reviewing and approving tests, and they are the final point of approval for certain tests that can only be approved by the Director of Research and the ethics committee. Additionally, the Director of Research is responsible for grading documents and documentation, and working alongside the team of executives to ensure that all documents are of high quality and meet the necessary standards. Overall, the Director of Research plays a crucial role in the management and operation of the research department, and their responsibilities are essential for ensuring that the department runs smoothly and effectively.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr.MD.ShadyDave has and can be said come from a ruff past, only coming known as "ShadyDave" first joining the SIte-65 as a D-class with his brother "Dodgy Dave", they starting doing testing which sparked Shadys Fresh and young mind into the foundation, soon he start raising thorough the ranks making his way all way up to SR and above, and now after brain thought we wanted to learn and continue growing even more with his fellow friends and colleagues, involved in a reality bending event that destroyed many previous worlds and universes, he focused hard on tactical differences in how dangerous space anomaly accrue, progressing well into this he made advancements into many things, helping out the foundation along the way this is when 05 caught attention of ShadyDaves true penitential, The Meeting was brief, Silent at times only agreeing and signing here, he knew what to do inside the meeting and to conduct business with testing in a perfect blend together, once he made his DOR position shady would become to focus on wellbeing and behavior understanding in SCPs & Research Personal alike and making sure the planet stays a safe place, working closely with the foundation to Secure, Contain and protector Dangerous anomaly s and hopefully understand the true meaning of these odd odditys !!!

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @ShadyDave

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.