Oct 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72163519
Discord name: Nissan Local#2557
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 3 weeks
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Doctor Larrys
Civilian name: Michel Larnfield
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096 otherwise none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?:
I am applying for the position of chief of medical because I wish to help new medical trainees and doctors feel more comfortable doing things like EST or other operations, along with any questions they may have. I believe by helping new doctors and trainees feel more confident and happy in their new job will help the growth and community of the medical department, As a whole helping the medical department stay active and happy.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?: I believe I would make a suitable chief of medical due to my medical experience and activity on the server. I believe i am able to be friendly and help new medical trainees and doctors to a good level
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
1: Broken limb (right arm)
step 1: scan the personnel on a table located in the medical wing, the result showing on the screen to the right on the machine
step 2: type "!medic" near the medical cabinet to gain access to the medical cabinets contents.
step 2: spawn yourself 3 items, "Calcium right arm x1", "Empty beaker x1" and a "Empty drug jar x1"
step 3: put the "Calcium right arm" vail into the empty beaker
step 4: pour the beakers contents into the empty drug jar
step 5: have the wounded personnel consume the created medicine
This is how you deal with a broken limb, this can be repeated with the right arm, left arm, right leg and left leg. You fix these elements the exact same way, all that is needed is replacing the "Calcium right arm" with the correct "Calcium" for the ligament within the medical cabinet.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?: The responsibilities of a medical consultant/chief of medicine is to train and supervise the new doctors and medical trainees. Medical consultants act as overseers to help the directors of medicine keep the department steady and Doctors trained properly. Medical consultants help keep the doctors up to date on new procedures, training and updates as a whole to the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
During the childhood of larrys, he always felt strong compassion for others, disliking injuries or people seeming upset. At a young age Larrys decided he wished to help people by becoming a doctor when he was older.

Larrys grew up in a relatively normal household, a mother, father and younger brother. Larrys father was a soldier, being out often and causing stress for his mother and younger brother. From a young age larrys father pressured him to join military service despite his dream of becoming a doctor. Due to his father being out often it left larry the man of the house often, forcing him to mature earlier then most other children, helping him pour himself into his studies of medical practice in his youth. When larrys reached the age of 18 he ended up cracking to his fathers repetitive pressure on him to join the military and did. not abandoning his dream of becoming a doctor he decided to take up work as a field medic and get military medical training.

After 3 years of service larrys was reached out to by a mysterious letter handed to him from his assigned officer. The letter was an offer to attend a meeting for a private military company in order for conscription. Larrys saw this as a way to help sooth his mothers worry, if only by a little, but still keep his father happy by being in military service.

After attending the meeting larrys was given the opportunity to join a Medical division within a facility in a snowy town as a trainee doctor, beginning his story with the foundation.

Larrys mostly dislikes combat and violence. This pushes Larry towards more the study and research of new medicines and attempting to help create new procedures for the medical department, helping to write out scenarios and solutions in case the worst happens. Primarily focussing on the process of creating medical breach procedures, helping give doctors and combat medics training on what to do in case a certain SCP breaches containment, so when the scenario does happen the medical department will be best prepared for the situation.

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
neutral-
nice guy
approachable

not much detail
never seen you on medical
decently active
No clearance 4 experience
I believe if you focus on being more active on medical and add some more detail to your app i could i happily give you a +support. I also wouldnt go straight for CoM and go for something like executive researcher so you have experience as a cl4.

Reactions: RoxieCat2003

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
neutral-
nice guy
approachable

not much detail
never seen you on medical
decently active
No clearance 4 experience
I believe if you focus on being more active on medical and add some more detail to your app i could i happily give you a +support. I also wouldnt go straight for CoM and go for something like executive researcher so you have experience as a cl4.
Medical Consultant is a starter CL4 position. It’s not required for medical consultant. As it is a starter postion.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Yeah, i want to try prove my abilities more by getting into a CL4 possition, i belive id feel most comfortable and perform best as medical consultant more then an exec researcher for a begginer CL4 possition. :)

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Dec 21, 2021
Hi, I am going to give you a +/- Neutral, leaning to +Support

+ This is almost three or four times that you applying for a Clearance 4 position, which means you're actually willing to serve and give your time to the position.
-Application lacks detail
-I have never seen you on the server, looking at what people say, I think you are active.

At this point, I somewhat start to believe you are fit for the position as you showed to be dedicated to any Clearance 4 position, I saw you apply for others too. I wish you good luck and if you get accepted, then have fun. Remember being a Clearance 4 personnel is not an easy job.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
+Active on medical
+decent Application
+friendly

I like Larry’s would be great to work along side with in the medical department. GL :)

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022

unG4Bh4.png
RE; Larrys Consultant Application​

Good day, sir!

Thank you for showing interest in the Consultant role.

We have Decided to accept your application and request to have an interview with you ASAP. Please contact the medical directors at your soonest convenience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.