In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: MST

Character name(s): Florenzo Fred

Civilian name: Florenzo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have not held any whitelisted jobs before.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I want to make a difference in the medical team with getting their listens and make sure everyone is up to date with the rules and are following them.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have been on the medical team for a while now and I know all the rules for the medical team. I feel like this job would suit me as a person in the facility. I feel like I can make a big difference the medical department.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-Medical Procedure is EST.
-First you ask them for consent if they want EST.
-Second you ask if they have been revived before in their lifetime.
-Third you throw the harpoon at the patient.
-Fourth you procced to use the defibrillator on the patient.
-Fifth you then heal them to max HP.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- My responsibilities as a Medical Consultant are to provide others with medical licenses and second to keep an eye on the medical team to make sure their doing every correctly. (Ethics code of conduct)

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Florenzo the medical trainee had a mother that was a medical consultant she was out to help all the personnel in the facility but then a containment breach broke out, and Florenzo's mother was informed about the breach and was trying to head the PW bunker, but she got stopped when she saw SCP-049. She tried running but 049 saw her so he started chasing her through the facility until she was caught. Shortly after being caught, she got infected with a disease that turned her into a reanimated corpse, so the facility guards had to terminate her. Then the facility told Florenzo that his mother had died, after receiving this information he was heartbroken. After all this Florenzo wanted to take his mother's place as a medical consultant so he started working his way up the ranks until he was ready to become a medical consultant.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Hold
Due to all slots in Medical Command being full we will be placing your application on Hold until a slot has opened up.

Reactions: Florenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.